Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking Next game advice from the codex; what could possibly go wrong

I should have thought of a better poll question

• Total voters
So I'm in the market for a new game and I've narrowed it down to the following (PC):

1. Witcher 3
2. Dragons Dogma
3. MGS5
4. Mad Max

Trouble is because I'm a broke-ass I can only afford one of them.

W3 is probably ahead at the moment; DD has been getting phenomenal press here; I've been hearing good thoings about MGS5 and MM just flat out intrigues me.

So I'm doing my due diligence.

Go

Geralt surging ahead

surprised at lack of love for DD

snake sits in the corner with a dunce cap

Max going about its business quite nicely

and a lot of pet lovers on the codex no surprise there

when will this rollercoaster of emotions end

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Dragon's Dogma, but I voted for Fellatio sim because it's there.

Ivan

Arcane
stay the fuck away from Mad Max. it's a solid 2 hour game stretched to 20 hours.

From the rest, it's easy: MGS5 or Witcher 3. I would go with MGS5 for the gameplay.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
MGSV is good gameplay-wise. The story is an utter mess even by the standards of the series, and it's very obvious that it's a three-act game with the third act cut out.

Mad Max is basically just Ubisoft Sandbox: Mad Max Edition. It's great for the first 5 or so hours, but you'll quickly find yourself getting burnt out and bored when you learn just how little the game has to offer in real content.

So that leaves The Witcher 3 and DD.

Jinn

Arcane
Witcher 3 if you only have money for one right now because you'll get more hours for your buck. Don't know if you saw, but steam sale starts in a couple days. If you can get both DD and W3, you should.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Witcher 3 if you like some good story telling and well made world (buy the goty edition from gog if you have the money )
DD if you like third person open worlds jrpg tosh
MGS5 if you like the taste of Kojima's sweaty balls
Mad Max if you like open worlds and want to waste a lot of time,it is not bad waster
The fellatio ...... well it have fellatios so we all know that it is good.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Why not try playing an rpg instead of this trash you narrowed it down to?

PrettyDeadman

Silent Storm is superior to all of the above. there is no reason to play anything else if you haven't played Silent Storm trilogy. afterwards you should play Eevil Islands. Then you finish with Evil Islands you can kill your time with Dog Felatio until Pathfinder:Kingmaker comes out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom