Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nightdive Studios, SNEG, Ziggurat, Piko Interactive and others rereleasing classic games

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nightdive Studios studio trailer:

We're an independent developer and publisher that believes classic video games should never be forgotten.

Established in 2012, we've published over 100 titles across multiple digital platforms. We recently launched a successful Kickstarter campaign for the reboot of the classic game System Shock.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

And this is the first game from their new PC big box label:

8d09f9b44634606ffcbaa8ef90a49f9d_original.png

Ooookay...

Meanwhile at Nightdive...:

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

According to the first minute of this video (not gonna watch 3 hours of it), he's moving "soon" out of mold country, so maybe we'll more good videos in a few years :M

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Well, Piko's re-release of Dragon View (Drakkhen II) is coming soon:

ss_04eabe4e467bff3c5fb725728c039ee88dae059d.600x338.jpg
ss_69885e417c3fdbb21e843ec40a0e802dfb56de04.600x338.jpg

Also two games previously released on GOG.

Mission Critical:

The Dame Was Loaded:

Punch

aaaaaa
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I really wonder sometimes if Piko has the licenses to make new carts as he claims to have, he was always oddly defensive about it when questioned back in the day when they were starting.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Nightdive Kick burning bridges, and musing:

And Piko expanding:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom