Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Now that the dust has settled, can we admit that Disco Elysium is decline?

buffalo bill

Arcane

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
imagine talking shit in the shitbox... just imagine it. fantadomat I'm sorry if I hurt you that you had to have your big daddy come to your defense :P
The fuck you want,you little cocksucking schizophrenic sjw libtard bastard? I told you and your cucked larping whifu princess aweigh to leave me out of your little shit throwing melodramas. Now go and suck each other's little dicks and screech how people,god forbids,can like a fucking video game. Fucking sjw cunts! If people like the fucking game,then good for them,if people don't like the fucking game,good for them. Don't care either way,now fuck off and stop pulling me in your petty bitch games!

read the post before mine, idiot. I didn't pull you in, your daddy did. I originally made the post to make fun of the fact that you were brought up when you are more than capable of speaking for yourself, but seeing this outburst it makes me wonder if you really did send your daddy out to protect your honor. Your own little NKVD. Cute.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
read the post before mine, idiot. I didn't pull you in, your daddy did. I originally made the post to make fun of the fact that you were brought up when you are more than capable of speaking for yourself, but seeing this outburst it makes me wonder if you really did send your daddy out to protect your honor. Cute.
You seem upset.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
read the post before mine, idiot. I didn't pull you in, your daddy did. I originally made the post to make fun of the fact that you were brought up when you are more than capable of speaking for yourself, but seeing this outburst it makes me wonder if you really did send your daddy out to protect your honor. Cute.
You seem upset.

You seem retarded, but we don't hold that against people on the Codex.

Silly Germans

Jenkem: "If you like Disco Elysium, you're a filthy Marxist!"

But what if I don't like Disco Elysium and still think Marx had good ideas?
(φ ⇒ Ѱ) ⊭ (φ ⇔ Ѱ)

φ K Ѱ ?
K = the electrostatic constant?

I'm talking in second-order propositional logic, not physics.

The difference between implication and equivalence has confused many lesser minds ...

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
I am not only willing to lie, cheat and steal if it means converting you to my marxist ideology ; I am also willing to kill, rape your woman and burn your house down, desecrate the holy family, piss on your idols, hail a sacrifice to Satan, dance with the dark gods, introduce prostitution in your conception of love, mock culture and civilization, fuck your boss that you love so much and worst of all you fuck, I am willing to take the video games away from your grubby little slave-hands

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
But that's not what this discussion is about. It's about a communist conspiracy, for which Jenkem still hasn't provided the names from his list of DE's communist supporters...

I have here in my hand a list of 134 — a list of names that were made known to the RPG Codex as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the RPG Community.

simmschn Silva Allanon Prime Junta Q JarlFrank felipepepe Zero Credibility Daedalos axedice xantrius Jinn v1rus Wintermute santino27 Jim Cojones Haba Riddler Tigranes toro Mortmal Berekän undecaf Sergiu64 Saark taviow Tacgnol Cosmo CrunchyHemorrhoids Mojobeard J_C moraes belated Carrion Comte Shadenuat Drowed Tommy Wiseau The Great Deceiver Saduj Rake skaraher Hellion SophosTheWise jfrisby Ivan Ondoval StaticSpine Antigoon Mychkine Gangrelrumbler Urbanolo Twiglard rohand hemtae BlackGoat Thonius Senntinel Luka-boy GloomFrost darthaegis ArtB Shin Doktor Best PirateScum Urthor AdvancedHero KK1001 gestalt11 Atchodas Jimmious Gaius maximus Belegarsson Lexxx20 drgames GewuerzKahn and 8 others Bl@de HoboForEternity Projas NJClaw MpuMngwana whocares TT1 Quillon Clink Van-d-all TwoEdge bataille biggestboss Pyreen Madawc Deadass fantadomat Danikas jerfdr Catacombs Nortar Tenebris frajaq Elex Atleticano Lord_Potato AdolfSatan lobsterfrogman Alpan Risewild Molina whydoibother sorinmask Dodo1610 PrK ScrotumBroth Curratum Strange Fellow ItsChon Multi-headed Cow RegionalHobo Magnat Readher ZVERMIX Testicules Terenty Swigen S.torch Daidre barghwata nyjsu Theophrastus Will Zurmacht Zariusz FEDSMOKER Deadyawn Harthwain

If I'm a communist then you should kill yourself. Retarded twat.

Edit: Jenkem is correct about everything.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Edit: Jenkem is correct about everything.

that's what scares them.

2fc3e9f3ffb1f90520b343ddc5f2c9de.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:shredder:
Soooo what do you do when someone tells you to stop bothering him with your butthurt bitch melodrama about a fucking game?

Naturally you begin to stalk them and send them shizo pms. Now i begin to understand Fairfax and the whole fluent drama.

DZw9nW2.png

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
fantadomat you are exactly like prime cunta mate

Why do you try to communicate with bulgarian untermenschen?

Edit: The guy has something with everybody. He is always edgy and he always mentions Bulgaria like something he should be proud of.

But the most telling sign for a demented poster or fake persona is that he likes Greedfall.

Last edited:

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I for one think it's pretty cool that the ultimate triumph of communism hinges on this year's Codex GOTY poll. It's not every day you get a chance to shape history.

Darkzone

Arcane
(φ ⇒ Ѱ) ⊭ (φ ⇔ Ѱ)
φ K Ѱ ?
The difference between implication and equivalence has confused many lesser minds ...
If the lesser minds are confused about the difference of implication and equivalence, then publish a truth table. And: If you publish a truth table, then i does not mean that the lesser minds are confused about the difference of implication and equivalence.

buffalo bill

Arcane

(φ ⇒ Ѱ) ⊭ (φ ⇔ Ѱ)

φ K Ѱ ?

Hmm, not sure if that's supposed to be a criticism. I admit my metalogic is slightly rusty, so correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't both of these true? (of course I'm using ⇒ and ⇔ as ordinary material conditional and biconditional, respectively, ⊬ as 'is not derivable from', and ⊭ as 'is not a semantic consequence of')
(i) (φ ⇒ Ѱ) ⊬ (φ ⇔ Ѱ)
(ii) (φ ⇒ Ѱ) ⊭ (φ ⇔ Ѱ)

(i) is true since (φ ⇔ Ѱ) isn't derivable from (φ ⇒ Ѱ), and (ii) is true since (φ ⇔ Ѱ) isn't a semantic consequence of (φ ⇒ Ѱ)

(edit: of course, this is trivial if derivability and semantic consequence are equivalent)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom