Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW [NSFW] Sexy Exile - Heaven on Earth (Dating Sim + Arcade)

That depends on your definition of "pay2win". The meta game is not even 100% done but we want to make it fair and fun in free play so that you get to see all the playable content if you put in a reasonable amount of time and effort - no 1000% difficulty increase after 3 levels. There will be a bunch of collectibles, unlockables and such, so if you want to unlock really everything, you could cut some corners by putting in a few dollar - after all, we gotta make a bit of money somehow to make it worthwhile and to keep the content coming. I hope that answers the question
Okay well i wish you luck. Personally i will never support that business model - it's cancer - but you do what works. I'm not trying to throw shades on your work, and i fully understand the concept of having to eat to survive, but I still don't like the "player inconvenience as an incentive to pay" model, no matter how insignificant that inconvenience is. Its just another form of defective-by-design philosophy and it doesn't jive with me. If there was an option to pay a one-time fee to gain access to the full game without any built-in inconveniences, i would gladly do that.

peachaboo

Peachaboo
Developer
I can understand that as well. However, I personally have played a few (and really only a few) games, where I gladly spent a few dollars to get some extra stuff, as the experience was so well balanced that I had a lot of fun either way.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I need to read up on this "inconvenience".

Extra stuff in any game is fine so long as core game (if designed to be free) is completable (if said game can be completed). I spent some extra $$ to test Silver Sword. Had some issues getting content so used in game mail service, contacted dev and sorted it out.

tested this game on iphone ios 13. Seems to work though i couldn't go full screen. Wondering about trying this on a tablet. The spinning bounce the orb game you start is interesting as i used to play labyrinth with a steelie and wooden maze so controlling balls has been a fascination (you can imagine my thrill over marble madnesS or even pong/breakout). Sexifying it up in nifty. Gives my brain some distraction. I'll look at your patreon page and this thread more thoroughly.

peachaboo

Peachaboo
Developer
I'm happy to hear of your interest for our little game :)
When playing the demo, keep in mind that it is more than one and a half years old by now and not very well optimised, especially for mobile phones and that everything is being ported to another, much more reliable engine as we speak :D
Anyways, if any further questions arise, I'd be glad to answer them!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom