Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Numenera is CODEX TOP 1 game of all times.

Sratopotator

Savant
First. Numenera is a spiritual bastard-child of Planescape: Torment - the best game of all times, according to codex polls, social studies, lab experiments and all that jazz.

Second. PS:T drew some ideas from JRPG's of it's time (spell animations/movies, arguably - companion presentation). I've met with this opinion often, lurking on the codex. I kinda agree with it. (i think there even was some interview which highlighted this)

Third. Codex consensus seems to be that: If we take two similar RPG's, but one of them is an JRPG, then the non-jrpg game is less shit. In other words, western RPG's are less shit than JRPG's by default.

Conclusion:
Numenera is less shit than Planescape:Torment.
Numenera is a better game than PS:T.
Numenera is Codex TOP 1 game of all times.

You can't argue with this logic.

Comte

First. Numenera is a spiritual bastard-child of Planescape: Torment - the best game of all times, according to codex polls, social studies, lab experiments and all that jazz.

Second. PS:T drew some ideas from JRPG's of it's time (spell animations/movies, arguably - companion presentation). I've met with this opinion often, lurking on the codex. I kinda agree with it. (i think there even was some interview which highlighted this)

Third. Codex consensus seems to be that: If we take two similar RPG's, but one of them is an JRPG, then the non-jrpg game is less shit. In other words, western RPG's are less shit than JRPG's by default.

Conclusion:

Sup Drog?

covr

Prophet
Patron

Conclusion:

If she weighs the same as a duck...she's made of wood! And therefore...

Last edited:

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

Conclusion:

Now wait a minute I've read of these people called "trolls" on the internet.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Conclusion:

If she ways the same as a duck...she's made of wood! And therefore...

weighs*

Geisler

Educated
The dex likes it alright, if the threads are anything to go by, more people are playing a consoletard game called Feminism: Horizon Dawn than this numanuma turd.

Instead the numanuma release thread is for prestigious analyzing of how nobody is buying the game except for PS4 kids.

:philosoraptor:

Sratopotator

Savant
Ignore Codex consensus
I should, but i agree with the consensus(tm) on this topic (up to a point).
I mean, the presentation and art in JRPGs is something i can't get over. I like to watch some good anime, but this style in video games just makes me wanna puke.
Yeah, my loss. Couldn't even get into Valkyria Chronicles - and i tried hard (some codexers recommended it).

On the topic - Numenera is not that bad, could be a lot worse.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Ignore Codex consensus
I should, but i agree with the consensus(tm) on this topic (up to a point).
I mean, the presentation and art in JRPGs is something i can't get over. I like to watch some good anime, but this style in video games just makes me wanna puke.
Yeah, my loss. Couldn't even get into Valkyria Chronicles - and i tried hard (some codexers recommended it).

On the topic - Numenera is not that bad, could be a lot worse.
Fucking weeaboos.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Screenshot_146.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom