Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ NWN 1 Multiplayer.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Commissar has just read the thread about this new :popamole:Neverwinter Nights and decided to admit he went full Crispy, left the closet and that he plays MMOs too :decline:; Namely NWN1 on server called Sinfar: http://sinfar.net/home Any :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:there? Commissar needs a partners to pull shard raids and met someone who might be Comrade HHR already. If we are here how about other servers with less number of filthy L1berals animu fags, pedos and furries?

Last edited:

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
I used to play on City of Arabel, but that was over 10 years ago. It was pretty cool, most people low level because it was insanely hard to level up (really difficult encounters, and all required parties; if you explore outside of town solo be prepared to be mauled by bears; also death = lots of xp loss), lots of role playing in order to get any kind of status or money in the city, semi-often GMed events. It was LARP-ish but you had to LARP within reasonable personalities of the setting (which was Cormyr in Faerun, Forgotten Realms). If you acted stupid like a furry you would get deleted or banned. Not to say you had to LARP, but if you roleplayed 'well' the DMs would tend to favor and reward you, not just in terms of XP and gold but in terms of giving you a larger role in a custom event.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Forgot to mention that also the DMs watched you and made sure you roleplayed your stats. So if you min-maxed and had 6-8 Intelligence, you better act like a stupid piece of shit or you get deleted, hehe.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Played on the Narfell persistent world a long time ago. It was awesome. Low-level, really dangerous, permadeath, difficult to get gold and experience, good atmosphere, good DM-run events - fond memories of fleeing frantically back to the town gates while the tank lugged the body of my friend and goblins whittled down what precious HP we had remaining and the fuckers who camped (literal camp, there was a fire and all) at the gate just stood watching because they'd told us not to go back and get him or it would be our own bloody fault when we died.

Percy

Cipher
Sinfar has written up rape rules right? I had a look at that server but most their modifications were for weird cunts (yes I'm aware of the irony of this statement). Is it really that degenerate?

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Sinfar has written up rape rules right? I had a look at that server but most their modifications were for weird cunts (yes I'm aware of the irony of this statement). Is it really that degenerate?
Give it a try, it's free!

Aothan

Magister
Forgot to mention that also the DMs watched you and made sure you roleplayed your stats. So if you min-maxed and had 6-8 Intelligence, you better act like a stupid piece of shit or you get deleted, hehe.

one of the enduring problems, especially on role player servers was the lack of modest adherence to character stats. Although those DM moderated servers that allowed for skill roles certainly improved possibilities, however at other times it often introduced another class of 'min-maxed' characters.

speaking of the original NWN, does anyone remember the first "Bonds of Blood" server, that was the most innovative reworking of the engine design I have ever seen and yet for some reason was never fully developed or emulated, even in NWN 2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom