Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

Duraframe300

Arcane
Question: Which game is Adam Brennecke currently directing? Is it the third project mentioned during the Outer Worlds coverage?
(Aside from Outer Worlds and Obsidians Skyrim)

Flou

Arbiter
Question: Which game is Adam Brennecke currently directing? Is it the third project mentioned during the Outer Worlds coverage?

I think it is the Skyrim game he is directing. Josh doesn't want to direct a bigger project. 3rd game is either Josh's game or Pillars of Eternity 3 (which I think they will hand out to Badler to direct). Badler's LinkedIn still has him working as project director.

Duraframe300

Arcane

I think it is the Skyrim game he is directing. Josh doesn't want to direct a bigger project. 3rd game is either Josh's game or Pillars of Eternity 3 (which I think they will hand out to Badler to direct). Badler's LinkedIn still has him working as project director.

Skyrimlike is Chris Parkers project unless he’s co-directing.

And BAdler was director on the Pillars DLC. IIRC he hasnt updated his profile since.

Flou

Arbiter
Skyrimlike is Chris Parkers project unless he’s co-directing.

And BAdler was director on the Pillars DLC. IIRC he hasnt updated his profile since.

Are you sure Parker is directing the project? He has been the executive producer lately.

Yes, Badler was the director on Pillars DLCs which is why I think they might hand him Pillars of Eternity 3. Adam has been working on Pillars games for an eternity and most likely wants to work on something else for a change.

The Real Fanboy
So, ok, there was an Xbox MVP event at the Microsoft campus in Redmond and they were all given these t-shirts by Aaron Greenberg (the head of Xbox marketing)! Look to the left of Terry Crews!

YaeLaXy.jpg

Éder is officially an Xbox mascot character like Alex is for Minecraft!!!!

(btw this might be old info but Klobrille (the person that leaked that Obsidian was selling to Microsoft forever and ever ago) has some stuff on Xbox Game Studios growth and I thought you all would be interested!

They also made this super cute profile on Obsidian!

)

Last edited:

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane

They also made this super cute profile on Obsidian!

That's it, I'm done. I'm writing to Polygon right now that Josh Sawyer is posing as a teenage girl on a nazi white supremacist forum RPG Codex.

Prepare your anus, Josh. ResetEra is coming.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
So, ok, there was an Xbox MVP event at the Microsoft campus in Redmond and they were all given these t-shirts by Aaron Greenberg (the head of Xbox marketing)! Look to the left of Terry Crews!

YaeLaXy.jpg

)

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!! Éder for SMASH BROS?!! ALSO EOTHAS AS AN ASSIST TROPHY! :bounce:

The Real Fanboy
Sorry to double post but I saw Josh retweet this and I know you all love gossip lol

I wonder what publisher they're throwing shade at?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Max Landis's report on the Fallout 4 launch party would indicate they were better off skipping it anyway. No self-respecting dev would like it, they fill it up with celebs and LA trash who don't even know what a Fallout is. (though in NV's case it was Las Vegas trash)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom