Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Obsidian teasing game reveal at The Game Awards

Unwanted

SlumLord

Unwanted
Edgy
American porchmonkey flying off the reservation again.

Nigger don't you have some cotton to pick? :lol::lol::lol:

Your retarded post about Cormac McCarthy. No, retard, he didn't ditch punctuation in just one of his novels. That's his writing style.
Ahahahaa. AHAHHA. BWAHAHAHAHAHHA, his 'writing style' :stupid:

Game was perfectly playable. I actually played it.
Sure you did, Buttercup. Right in between sessions of gargling on whatever dick you could find. Because only an AIDS-ridden faggot could spew the amount of diarrhea you just did, and come out the other side thinking it made sense.

:shitandpiss:

Here's a bit of advice: don't talk about things you're clueless about, it makes you look like an even bigger retard than you are. Arcanum was a buggy piece of shit that was unplayable at launch for a large portion of the playerbase. You'd know if you weren't 10 at the time, still jacking in your room at posters of David Hasselhoff. Old game mags printed CDs with bug patches, and this went on for at least 3 issues (months). But again, you'd know if you weren't a pretentious faggot (McCarthy lol), and a loser who makes shit up to impress anonymous tards on a basketweaving website.

End yourself my man, 'tis the only way out for you.

:0-13:

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'd pay to see a forum duel between SlumLord and Cleve Blakemore.

tumblr_m4h6a8iLpk1ru09vqo1_500.gif

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
The thought of Microsoft execs just sitting there: "Well...if the guy behind Planescape Torment wants us to sack a few people...guess we better fucking get on it..." - funniest shit ever :lol:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
That's why I would settle for something on par or even slightly lower than Fallout: a new world to explore, branching narrative with choices-and-consequences, fully usable skills and perks system, decent combat, ending slides and gore animations.

You'd settle for them making something that is on par with one of the greatest games ever made, those are realistic expectations for you?

Fallout isn't great because it was revolutionary or innovative or any similar crap people repeat like parrots but because of its design formula (which is still fresh today mainly because it was so rarely attempted again) and excellence in visuals and audio department. A lot of things have to fall in place for such a quality game to be made, not sure having Cain and Boyarsky driving it is enough, especially working under constraint of a big budget console game.

A good game (sprinkled with moments of brilliance) is certainly possible but a great one? Yeah, not holding my breath.

I don't think Fallout's design can be resumed to: "a new world to explore, branching narrative with choices-and-consequences, fully usable skills and perks system, decent combat, ending slides and gore animations"

But I do agree that I've chosen the wrong words to describe my expectation and, actually, I do agree with you: I just want a good game with no non-sense design.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sorry. It's your avatar. Just think you all have alts you talk to sarcastically to avoid direct scrutiny.

Who is “you all” here?

He's obnoxious but he shouldn't have been banned just because of that. Or was he banned for something else?

Gotta figure the threshold is lower when someone’s spamming multiple threads with their shit.

Bocian

Arcane
More retarded shit.
but your "uplayable" shit is just retarded.
disgusting drooling retard
hich was even more retarded and even more proof of how clueless you are.
Kill yourself, retard.
You're just a retarded moron
Your retarded post about Cormac McCarthy. No, retard, he didn't ditch punctuation in just one of his novels. That's his writing style.
you subhuman piece of shit.
your retarded shi
No, you worm
Literally everything you say is completely retarded and wrong.
:edgy:
The newfag got banned, but he didn't, I wonder why...

Black

Arcane
Real talk, I don't like the banning of the newfag, he was dumb and all but this shouldn't be reee era.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom