Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Obsidian teasing game reveal at The Game Awards

Vityaz

Augur
:edgy:
The newfag got banned, but he didn't, I wonder why...

To be fair, this wasn't the only place Slum was spazzing out. If you go through his post history from day 1, like 90% of his content everywhere was like this. I think the only time he actually bothered to engage in a normal, non-retarded caveman discussion was the Battle Brothers thread.

But dunno, I am not Infinitron so not sure what does he consider to be too much.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
More retarded shit.
but your "uplayable" shit is just retarded.
disgusting drooling retard
hich was even more retarded and even more proof of how clueless you are.
Kill yourself, retard.
You're just a retarded moron
Your retarded post about Cormac McCarthy. No, retard, he didn't ditch punctuation in just one of his novels. That's his writing style.
your retarded shi
Literally everything you say is completely retarded and wrong.
:edgy:
The newfag got banned, but he didn't, I wonder why...

Somebody has a large vocabulary.

I ASK INANE QUESTIONS

ITZ NEVER STOPS COOOMING
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
¡Hey, wait a minute!

LYtla9x.jpg

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
So, what the rationale we can get from this monocled thread of Codex after 13 pages of blatant intellectualism?

Imagine having personality so insufferable even Codex gets tired of you within a week after you registered your account.

Maybe he was just a most ingenious from us all...

¡Hey, wait a minute!

LYtla9x.jpg

Hey, whait a minute!
Isn't it some antisemitism? WTF?

Last edited:

Tigranes

Arcane
Who really fucking cares about Bethesda or vidya game developers' soap drama bitchfightings this ain't days of our lives

I want a good game, end of

But you won't get any, so you might enjoy the drama instead.

Why the fuck? I'll just go play Battle Bros. Or go do something else. I'd have to get bored of a lot of other things in the universe before I get pleasure from Josh & Tim on Daytime TV for Married Women.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
I wonder what "fail-safes" Cain and Boyarsky have in place against Urquhart.
Tim knows what an obnoxious little cunt he is since the days of Fallout 2.
Besides his "Building a Better RPG: 7 Mistakes to Avoid" he better have a "7 ways to swiftly deal with Urquhart's bullshit" among his writings.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Slumlord is alt of...........????
Finding the answer to this riddle was the only reason I read through this thread. :(

Frankly, I'm amused by the overall feeling of optimism I get for this new game. Probably the only thing we know so far that can warrant higher than average hopes is the absence of Josh.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Slumlord is alt of...........????
Finding the answer to this riddle was the only reason I read through this thread. :(

Frankly, I'm amused by the overall feeling of optimism I get for this new game. Probably the only thing we know so far that can warrant higher than average hopes is the absence of Josh.

Slumlord is alt of...........
hiver

Diggfinger

Arcane
Wtf still almost 19hours to go?
It will be nighttime here in Europe.

Well, guess it will be a surprise for tomorrow morning then...

Vulpes

Scholar
I love how all it takes for a thread to go off rails is for some random retard to pop up and spill his spaghetti

Andhaira

Arcane
Just to put things in perspective: The last two times Obshitian 'teased' massive announcement we got:

-Dungeon Siege 3
-South Park the 'rpg'

Considering Microsoft has acquired Obshitian we could be seeing Dungeon Siege 4 or something like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom