Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Obsidian teasing game reveal at The Game Awards

I ASK INANE QUESTIONS

ITZ NEVER STOPS COOOMING
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Quips! Fallout and Bioshock retrofuturistic aesthetics! Borderlands! You guys love borderlands, right? And quips, those youngsters, they love them too, right? And catchy tunes just like Guardians of the Galaxy!
Well, we crammed it all into one of the most vague trailers of Game Awards 2018. Does our game have an identity or an identity crisis? FIND OUT IN TWO YEARS!
P.S.PREORDER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Black

Arcane
Auntie Cleo from the trailer reminds me of
mom.png

Wesp5

Arcane
It reminds me of "Rage" and "The Precursors" from Deep Shadows. Otherwise as I expected, a first person view FPS/RPG hybrid! I hope it's at least as good as Bloodlines and with MS money behind them, they should be able to finish it themselves this time ;)!

Diggfinger

Arcane
It reminds me of "Rage" and "The Precursors" from Deep Shadows. Otherwise as I expected, a first person view FPS/RPG hybrid! I hope it's at least as good as Bloodlines and with MS money behind them, they should be able to finish it themselves this time ;)!

Wesp5, be a team player: take 10 additional years out of your life to this make ze greatest game evaaah :salute::salute:

Vulpes

Scholar
So it's basically Borderlands meets Rage but with actual RPG elements and writing?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom