Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Obsidian working on 1 Slam Dunk, 2 Original Titles

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
turn_based_fanboy said:
Jarpie said:
I hope it's not A Song of Ice and Fire/A Game of Thrones game because those/that book is utter piece of shit, boring banal shit like Dragon Age.

:what:

Ok i understand it's nowhere near the level of Dune but seriously it's still top end of fantasy genre.

I read the first book, and it was pretty completely "OMG grimdark, we have pedofilia, incest and anything what causes controversy lol and everyone in dis werld are total cardboard-bastards or total naive idiots wolololz"

I don't mind evil or bastardy characters as long as they are interesting and well written, and not every good character are written to be Lawful Stupid.

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
Surf Solar said:
Exmit said:
Torment 2

The nature of a man has changed...

:mca:

Oh please god no. Leave it as it is.

IF it's really IWD2 or something along these lines, I sure hope (as if... :roll: ) that it's an oldschool topdown 2D Game with pre-rendered maps and such.

No, Planescape 2 will be made by Bioware, it will start when TNO is plunged into the blood war.
Your goal will be to kill all the tanar'ri/baatezu. If you choose to exterminate the tanar'ri, you won't be able to romance the succubi, but to rape them instead.

Micmu

Magister
Ahaha, oh wow, what optimistic predictions.

It IS obsidian. You *know* it is going to be some really bullshit IP to begin with.

Maybe Dungeon Lords 2.

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
ElecTriCotter said:
Barrow_Bug said:
Oh cool ETC. What about Oreo's. Are then in fact from Oregon. This matters, man.
Naw, bro, those are from NYC.

Well, shit. You learn something new every day. Also, how's things? I'm happy to see that the decline continues ever onward.

Also: Dragon Age 2 is looking pretty good... :smug:

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
Sorry, I was kidding about that. But I am honestly looking forward to Human Revolution. Like, fo realz.

ortucis

Prophet
Heh, I just realised that I have played and loved every game released by Obsidian. Even though I despise Dungeon Siege, I will be picking up DS3 cause of Obsidian again.

:love:

PS: Make Arcanum sequel. :M

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
ortucis said:
YES I DID.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

372289945DfViTm_fs.jpg

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Pelvis Knot said:
Surf Solar said:
Exmit said:
Torment 2

The nature of a man has changed...

:mca:

Oh please god no. Leave it as it is.

IF it's really IWD2 or something along these lines, I sure hope (as if... :roll: ) that it's an oldschool topdown 2D Game with pre-rendered maps and such.

No, Planescape 2 will be made by Bioware, it will start when TNO is plunged into the blood war.
Your goal will be to kill all the tanar'ri/baatezu. If you choose to exterminate the tanar'ri, you won't be able to romance the succubi, but to rape them instead.

"I want to be a Cornugon" - The Nameless one

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
micmu said:
Ahaha, oh wow, what optimistic predictions.

It IS obsidian. You *know* it is going to be some really bullshit IP to begin with.

Maybe Dungeon Lords 2.

I have little else to look forward to, might as well hope for something interesting from Obsidian.

Hobo Elf said:
Fuck yeah PlaneScape: 2orment
:patriot:
2Planescape
2Torment

Fortunately I don't think PST2 will ever happen. WotC killed the planescape setting and last I heard wasn't interested in reviving it, so I doubt they'll let anyone make a game based around it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom