Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

People News ObsidiLeaks: The Chris Avellone May of Rage Archive

Discussion in 'RPG News & Content' started by Infinitron, May 10, 2018.

1. rohand Savant

rohand
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    inb4 Kreia: A Star Wars Story

• incline incline x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. J_C One Bit Studio Patron Developer

J_C
    Parrots:
    Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Auraculum Novice

Auraculum
    Parrots:
    Unfortunately, EA currently holds a monopoly on Star Wars games, and it looks like they aren't interested in anything which isn't multiplayer AND microtransactions friendly.

Out of all their bad decisions, two stand out when it comes to Star Wars and Disney:
    1. Keeping Kathleen Kennedy in charge.
    2. Not revoking EA's license. It's obvious they have no idea what to do with the franchise. Hell, at this point I wouldn't mind them remaking other older titles, like the Jedi Knight series or Empire at War, as long as they'll simply contract outside, talented developers to do the job. Then, and only then, there is a slim Chance for another KOTOR (and yes, I know the games aren't technically canon, but they've been bringing back large elements from the Old Republic ever since. For example, as of this year Revan IS canon. As of last, Malachor V and the Sith temple there. And so on).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • [citation needed] [citation needed] x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Rev Erudite

Rev
    Parrots:
    You were suppose to fight the decline, Chris, not join it!
    :negative:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Despair Despair x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • When words are not enough When words are not enough x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Excommunicator Arcane

Excommunicator
    Parrots:
    I give it 5 bags of popcorn

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Jarpie Arcane Patron

Jarpie
    Parrots:
    Codex 2012 MCA
    Here's better video than the previous one linked in here:

^ Top  
  7. Bladeract It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again. Dumbfuck

Unwanted
    Parrots:
    I saw some of that in the leaks but not the de-ownering thing or having his whole family on the payroll. So somehow he is an 'owner' but can be forced at any time by the blithering idiot CEO to buy back his shares ie give them free money, and the CEO can just do whatever the fuck he wants. What a deal! I always hated Feargus and every word that came out of his mouth, but now I will pointedly refuse to buy anything that company makes. I never bought anything before, but now I will do it with much greater gusto.

Sounds like MCA is now a member of The Nerd Crew. He should go guest star on the show and talk about what a bag of dicks Feargus is.

• WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Gangrelrumbler Arcane

Gangrelrumbler
    Parrots:
    No no no. Writers are supposed to appear on Half in The bag and Re:View. After that we would finally find out which particular Star Trek Episode did Planescape Torment copy.

• Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Bladeract It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again. Dumbfuck

Unwanted
    Parrots:
    City on the Edge of Forever, one of the better episodes with the best atmosphere.

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)