Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline OFFICIAL button parade rage thread 2016 and beyond

:Flash:

Arcane
I think the button parade is killing the forum again. In the last two days I start getting timeouts and errors "The website rpgcodex... didn't send any data".

^

GImIMmi.gif

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I think the button parade is killing the forum again. In the last two days I start getting timeouts and errors "The website rpgcodex... didn't send any data".
Have you ever found yourself at rpgwatch by chance?
Button parade breaks liking on tapatalk. It seems to create an empty rating.

To help you (or Taluntain) debug, I used it on dis post: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/invisible-inc.89311/page-20#post-4644063

Lord Andre

Arcane
Any chance of getting a "cuck" button please ?

In the button parade I mean, not on me. (I realize DarkUnderlord 's genie like twisted sense of humor would be tempted to screw with me but I'm determined to roll the dice...(please don't roll dice to decide which one is implemented))

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
So why hasn't the site experienced slowdowns or crashes like the other times the buttons were used? Has DU been secretly working to optimize the code to allow for the Parade to replace the Fist?

Maybe all the other times were just live testing and he finally figured it out. Could it be that jcd is a false flag operation to facilitate the end of fisting?

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
Since button parade is probably the #1 development priority on the codex, you might want to know that Patrons with <1 year (which can brofist) can't use buttons. No big deal but I'd like to Hitler back some people.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
This is the official thread for dscussions related to button parade affairs.

I just wanted to say your profile picture is very effective. Everytime I read a post of yours I do it with Randy Marsh's mental voice, which makes everything you say somewhat funny. Like, if you said in a sorrowful tone that your mother just died in a car accident I'd still find it funny.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
By the way, the first page in this thread is temporarily freezing my browser everytime I load it.

I guess I need a better GPU to experience it at 2k@60fps without stuttering.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Bliblablubb tried to sabotage the official thread bacause it was a threat his shitty one.
Pathetic.
Not even worth "nice try", since you were the one flooding my thread with tons of burrito wraps to sabotage it. I just quoted you to remind you to clean that mess up.
Mine was the first and got all the honest parrots and ulmifists, you were just trying to jump the train when it got hip. Just adding "offcial" to the title and repeating "this thread is official, because I need the brofists" over and over is an insult to the hivemind's intelligence.

and thus began the Button Thread Wars saga
Nah, a war would require me still giving a shit, the buttonparade is soooo last month. Unless our dark and mysterious yet benevolent ovenlord decides to replace the naked parrots with monocled tophat ones.

But, I am in a tax refund mood today, so I am gonna leave him his delusions of grandeur. :salute:

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Is this the end?
No, it is the final stages of a long lasting societal collapse that has been happening for decades. It has only now caught up to itself and begun to fold inward, causing the long-feared fall of man. Brofists were the first to fall in this collapse. We will be last. We will watch as all that we built up over the millennia falls before our eyes, and we will cry out, "Why?" and the answer shall be known. The answer will be that we didn't see the symptoms before it was too late. The answer to who will be you. But most of all, the answer will be DarkUnderlord

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom