Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official button parade removal thread 2016 and beyond

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
So could somebody explain what the point of all that was? Some kind of social experiment?

DU trolling us.

fanta

Arcane
I can't express myself with only brofists anymore. Give Hitler or riot.

hello friend

Arcane
If someone pays enough, will we have the buttons back?
They're not gone, they're just being put in storage to avoid flooding the market. But you're in luck! A limited amount is being made available for purchase for our more discriminating members. I can take you to the warehouse, if you're interested. If you'll just follow me into this alley here...

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
We'll get them again next year around this time.

First week of March shall be the week of the Hitler fist.
When we'll get the dumbfist? I like that one the most

If someone pays enough, will we have the buttons back?
They're not gone, they're just being put in storage to avoid flooding the market. But you're in luck! A limited amount is being made available for purchase for our more discriminating members. I can take you to the warehouse, if you're interested. If you'll just follow me into this alley here...
Interesting offer, my friend. But I have an important business to take care of. So, I think I'll pass on that. Now, if you'll excuse me...

Why the hell some people enjoy LARPing anyway....

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Three Parrots for the Admin-kings under the sky,
Seven Agendas for the Moderator-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine Hitlers for Mortal Posters doomed to die,
One Brofist for the Dark Underlord on his dark throne
In the Land of Retardo where the Shitposts lie.
One Brofist to rule them all, One Brofist to find them,
One Brofist to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Retardo where the Shitposts lie."

Johannes

Arcane
See you next year, old buddy
rating_racist.png

pippin

Buttons appealed to my Chaotic Neutral nature, but they really helped me to notice how butthurt some codexers can be.
Still, Brofists are a Codexian tradition, and having them relegated to a simple "button" just wasn't right.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
All that lacked was the Monocle rating for particularly intelligent and thought-out posts.
It lacked a lot more really. We needed an edgy razor button for when the guy is edgy or as a shorthand for "kill urself", and a bloody knife to be able to mass Brutus someone.

I guess we'll need to have another button parade later so we get it right.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Replace 'brofist' with 'butthurt' and convert all brofists to butthurt points. I wanna see Ulminati rage.

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Why would I rage over having caused more butthurt than anyone else on the codex?
Butthurt points should indicate the butthurt caused to you, not the other way around.
Don't get any wrong ideas, I lube you like no one else.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
But they're still just imaginary internet points. I don't really care about them either way. :p I've already offered to give them away twice although it was rejected both times.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom