Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Official codex Star Trek Online topic :salute:

Codex Year of the Donut
Do things like extra character slots ever go on sale?

Norfleet

Yes, although given that pylons generate profit and time is money in this case, if you're capped out and intending to deploy additional pylons, I wouldn't wait for that, since odds are you will be able to recoup the penalty faster than waiting. If they DO go on sale, though, definitely stock up on additional pylon slots.

Norfleet

Do I actually do anything except that, on ANY character? No, not really, I'm too broke for much else.

Norfleet

Other than feeding the cat and deporting colonists? Not really, anymore. I can run D+ on just ASSjobs alone, so the only thing I really do is unload my ASSprisoners and ASScolonists.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I still remember the old days when you had to do shitty ~600 dil dailies. Like satellite repair. Or the buggy-half-of-the-time Nimbus stuff.

Getting 8k per char/day required a LOT of effort... good riddance to those times. :argh:

Norfleet

I still remember the old days when you had to do shitty ~600 dil dailies. Like satellite repair. Or the buggy-half-of-the-time Nimbus stuff.
That has never been the case. Those dailies have ALWAYS been for scrubs. Back in THOSE days, catfood firmly ruled the roost.

Codex Year of the Donut
nearing 100 million EC
image.png

Norfleet

Meh, 100M EC is still well below the poverty line, you can't buy jack shit with that.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Outside of the shovelware phase following the infinitits lockbox, he could probably able to afford the usual lockbox abilities at least with that little pocket money. :hahano:

Norfleet

anyone have a fleet my alts can join so I can do the dilithium mine assignments on them? :M
You can join the Codex fleet, yes. I can shoot you an invite if you give me the character name of an alt (invites can be sent even if you're offline, and will pop up when you relog).

Codex Year of the Donut
Codex Year of the Donut
anyone have a fleet my alts can join so I can do the dilithium mine assignments on them? :M
You can join the Codex fleet, yes. I can shoot you an invite if you give me the character name of an alt (invites can be sent even if you're offline, and will pop up when you relog).
Pylon 0A
I logged out and can't remember my @ handle, you probably have it on your friends list though.

Drakron

Arcane
Are the Krenim boffs good?

Yes and no.

They are mostly for getting abilities to their minimal timers but they became more or less obsolete since you can do that by other means, I think they are still viable in sci builds but honestly they are as usual too expensive.
In terms of BOFFs the pecking order is Rare Male Romulan Tacs (since they have Superior Romulan Operative as none of the Embassy ones have), Kentari, Krenim and then K-13 but thats not considering Vanguard Jem'Hadar and Diplomacy BOFFs as well Potato Head with Romulans having Delta Ops Reman Tac that is best BOFF.

The only ones worth is the Romulan Tacs from the Embassy since SRO and cheap, otherwise not really due to high costs.

Norfleet

Top Boffs loadout for Romulans:

Derpa Ops Top Reman + Derpa Ops SRO/SS + 2x Generic SRO + 1 Kentari

Non-Romulans:

Embassy Battle Hobos, Kentari, Hadar Eng and Sci, and then if you still need more boffs due to having only one Tac seat, Potatohead, DiploNaus.

Everything else = shit.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I watched the shitty ST: P show, and when the computer went "routing additional power to thrusters, routing additional power to dampeners", I thought: "lol noob, why would anyone slot AuxTD--- ooh.".

Sad.

Norfleet

Aux2Damp is actually good, it boosts your resists and turn rate and makes you immune to Grabbity Wells and shiz.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom