Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I bet Irenaeus II - IX can still post in the Trump thread. ;)

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Irenaeus denied ratings and self-eject. Trump investigated for obstruction of justice. Grimoire on store page. Liberalism return to UK. Alt-cucks BTFO'd everywhere.

I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING
B0tC0hi.jpg

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape
Irenaeus denied ratings and self-eject. Trump investigated for obstruction of justice. Grimoire on store page. Liberalism return to UK. Alt-cucks BTFO'd everywhere.

I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING
B0tC0hi.jpg

BUT I'VE ALREADY WON, AND I CANNOT STOP WINNING. I AM LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF NOT WINNING

MEANWHILE T_D CANNOT GATHER 100K SIGNATURES FOR SETH RICH OR REVOKE CNN PRESS CREDENTIALS ON PETITION.GOV WITH 6 MILLION PEDES BECAUSE THEY ARE ACTUALLY ALL RUSSIAN BOTS.

WINNING

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
So Comrade Iraeneus was banned for hand rating by Infinitron after he was de-fisted by Infinitron? Such hypocrite modus operanti is why Shoah happened and world hates Israel. Shame on Infinitron, shame :decline:. At least now he will have more time for his wife... Make some white babies and return to us with re charged batteries Comrade. :salute:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
DarkUnderlord

What's the deal with Infinitron, why is he still a global mod after all the shit he's done? He's the cause of almost every Codex drama, e.g. blocking Darth Roxor 's PoE review, inXile leak, Bubbles meltdown, Ludo Lense resigning from reviewing on the Codex and things like taking credit for someone else's work or codex curator substandard reviews and recommendations. Are you that afraid of Mossad Crooked Bee? Can't he perform his tasks without the ban hammer?

Why is Irene leaving?
Because Infinitron is abusing his powers and banned Irenaeus from some part of the forums.

Jugashvili

管官的官
Patron
Codex 2013
I come bearing sad news. Irenaeus was hunted down and captured in his natural habitat earlier today. He is now uma delícia.

tibUsIP.jpg

He is survived by his wife Maria Buceta Paranhos Pinto, also known as the beleza do mato grosso.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Does seem kinda dickish banning Iren from the Trump thread.
In fairness to Infinitron, Iren was posting a lot of "ratings" in protest to losing his ability to rate.

I don't see that Infinitron had much choice in blocking Iren from those forums because he was flooding them with "ratings". He is lucky he wasn't "probated" for 30 or so years like I was that one time Fedora decided to "prank" the politics board and remove all our threads he didn't like.

Like I said in shoutbox: Iren could have waited for DU to fix his ratings, but instead he spazzed out. Then instead of apologizing to Infinitron for spamming and asking to be let back into the forums while he waited for his rating ability to be restored, he said "REEEEE I'm leaving!" and publicly insulted Infinitron.

I think whomever removed his rating ability is the cause of all this, but I think Iren is the one who caused it to spiral out of control.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Goodbye, my friend. I will always remember the good times, despite the constant negative press covfefe.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Did Irenaeus

Interfere with shilling?

Hurt the public image of Codex with spam/shitposting which drives devs away (aka interfere with shilling)?

Make a fool out of Infinitron with his witty posts (aka interfere with shilling)?

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar
I come bearing sad news. Irenaeus was hunted down and captured in his natural habitat earlier today. He is now uma delícia.

tibUsIP.jpg

He is survived by his wife Maria Buceta Paranhos Pinto, also known as the beleza do mato grosso.

How did that black guy make his head so small? Voodoo?

This looks like an anti-white hate crime to me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom