Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Old Blood Bowl season stuff

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I Played CrimsonAngel
Somehow, there were no permanent injures on my side.
ImageMatchReport.aspx

So what does one give a pro elf blitzer with blodge, side step and tackle? I can't think of much. My +agi blitzer rolled doubles, but I think I'll just give him strip ball (and then next time leap).

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
So what does one give a pro elf blitzer with blodge, side step and tackle? I can't think of much. My +agi blitzer rolled doubles, but I think I'll just give him strip ball (and then next time leap).
Pro :troll:

Diving Tackle or Fend (a totally undervalued skill IMO)

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I Played CrimsonAngel
Somehow, there were no permanent injures on my side.
ImageMatchReport.aspx

Give him mighty blow and live a little.

deso won't be available till tuesday iirc

this does not explain why he does no accept my friend invite yet is often online on steamz

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Just two games to go
7aEeHR.jpg

this does not explain why he does no accept my friend invite yet is often online on steamz

It must be perma-afking computor dloading torrents because he's been awol since yesterday

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
So for some reason I decided to check out the extended inducements options made by cyanide. One of them is to have specialized spells for the races instead of sharing fireball / lightning bolt. They're obviously incredibly poorly balanced, but some are pretty funny
HalflingsScroll.jpg

hoverdog

Developer
Me vs. TripJack played

First half was a shamefur dispray by the norse, and after a stupid double-double skulls Jack had no problem scoring.
Second half, I managed to clean up some ghouls, score in 13th, and then luckily retrieve the ball and score again. 2-1. Trippy didn't even try a 16th turn foul, how could this be?!
Those two bloodweiser babes were a bargain, they revived 8 norsemen overall

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Still haven't heard from desocupado but I figure he's going to give me a shout tomorrow Darth Roxor?

I think I can set aside some time to play then, but it would be real fucking convenient if people could get their ass online just for the simple gesture of setting a date.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
he's too zen to degrade himself to such earthly things as establishing communication with pitiful humans :troll:

besides, his oxygen privileges were revoked yesterday so i guess he has already suffocated

desocupado

Magister
Sorry about the delay. We can play tomorrow Grunker .

I leave my computer on all the time, and steam sometimes is forgotten open. I was away, I came back today (monday).

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Rock on. Next time you leave, drop a note ;)

Let's play today! We're on roughly similar times. My 19:00 is your 15:00, right? Somewhere around that time? If possible I'd like to play as early as possible and I'm ready from now in principle (I can just take a break from my master's). I sort of have plans to play The Tomb of Osiris with 3 friends tonight.

EDIT: We're still not friends on steam though it seems, so please give a shout here!

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Two injuries, one MNG and one BH, both within the first turn :M

3-1 Deso. Played my worst match in a century, made more terrible by two ultra-early injuries and stuff like Zombie interceptions. Deso didn't flinch but just abused my sloppy playing.

The game was pretty great actually. One of the most fun I've played in a while.

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Wait... CrimsonAngel... Are you playing in my other league as well? Playing Skaven?

Your username is Waage83, and the Skaven player in the Danish league 'Legendernes Liga' is called waage.

hoverdog

Developer
SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

the first half had the most elven bullshit I've ever seen (dodging into 2 TZ? no problem. pick up the ball in 2 TZ? no problem? 2 gfis in a blizzard? no problem)
second half has seen some rightful revenge, but the elves still got their goddamn plot armor. pfeh.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
lol

If you want to claim I was any more lucky than you in that game you're seeing through tainted shades. We both got pretty unlucky and lucky conversely. Yeah, I pulled off some elf bullshit (almost all with 4+ rolls and a single 5+ with a re-roll), but the blizzard was what forced me to do it. Conversely, I rolled double 1's 8 times during the game, twice during plays that could have straight up won me the game :M

Your placement of your runner on the first pick-up was a downright shamefur dispray. I needed 1 3+ with a re-roll to get off a 2D tackle-block on him.

So yeah. Neither of us can claim getting fucked or saved by Nuffle.

Last edited:

hoverdog

Developer
lol

If you want to claim I was any more lucky than you in that game you're seeing through tainted shades. We both got pretty unlucky and lucky conversely. Yeah, I pulled off some elf bullshit (almost all with 4+ rolls and a single 5+ with a re-roll), but the blizzard was what forced me to do it. Conversely, I rolled double 1's 8 times during the game, twice during plays that could have straight up won me the game :M
001.jpg

it was that pure elven bullshit that let you luckily draw the game.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
:butthurt:

For someone who allows his opponent a near-free 2D block w/Tackle on their ball-carrier the turn after picking up the ball, you're awfully cock-sure.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom