Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Old Blood Bowl season stuff

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I dunno man, hoverdoge has a point there.

Absalom

ugh not only do I have the bye but I also dont gain any skill ups from it

also this plot armour better be leading up to a playoff full of dead elves

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Lizards and Nurgles played

ImageMatchReport.aspx

Not much happened in the first half. I received, CA had bad rolls, I scored.

Second half, though, that was some mofo shit. The ball was changing hands roughly every turn. It also had Grunkerian blitzes into cages by pestigors, and pestigors picking up the ball in 2 tzs and then dodging out of a diving tackle. Fortunately, murderskinks are 2stronk when it comes to hunting the ball.

Final kill tally were BHs on a skink, a rotter and a pestigor, and a MNG on a nurgle warrior.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I played deso.
ImageMatchReport.aspx

Deso hasn't done all too well this league, but he certainly brought his A game today. It was a thrilling game, and I was sure I would lose for a few turns, but in the end I got some good dice and managed to score with 2 turns left on the clock. Deso might have drawn still, especially with the kick scatter, but he got a bad block with a wolf and that was it. I also let my crippled thrower die rather than use my apo on him, which it turned out I wouldn't need, but it was hard to predict that at turn 5. This will probably bite me in the ass a later game.

Darth Roxor It seems we will fight for the privilege of beating Grunker in the finals next md. Looking forward to playing against lizards, I so rarely have.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Worst elves?
No respect to gib. Sorry.
I'm too busy to play this weekend. My uncle flew over from Kwa.

Absalom

Meant to buy a 2nd troll before next game but Cyanide didn't save my team management. Guess it didn't matter because not only did I score in first half but I killed a werewolf on the first turn! :troll: Surely nothing can go wrong!

0BqJL1h.jpg

:negative:

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
kaXDoVw.jpg

recnNgG.jpg

apparently this is what you get when you pitch a stunty team against guys full of block, tackle, and piling on.:troll:

Muh Yhetee was still as useful as ever, KOed in the first turn and not waking up at all.

Absalom

^ Not only did I only have the troll for turn 16, but he got a blitz which meant I couldn't even throw one last pitiful Really Stupid in defiance.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
A woman, playing bloodbowl. HAH. You just can't elfsplain THAT!

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Bah. You haven't lost a single game. If anyone deserves to be taught some humility it's the :potato:

:mob:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom