Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Paper Beast [new game from Eric Chani]

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Hi! I am Eric Chahi, maker of Another World. I’m thrilled to introduce you to our new game, Paper Beast, set for a release later in 2019 on PlayStation VR.

Somewhere deep down in the vast memory of a data server, an ecosystem has emerged. Decades of lost code and algorithms have accumulated in the eddies and flows of the Internet. A small bubble of life has blossomed. Paper Beast is born.

A few years ago, I was playing with physics in the Unity Engine with several cool new gameplay elements in mind. Notions of Big Data were swimming in my head. As you know, I’ve always enjoyed exploring new concepts and creative territories. That was my motivation when I created Another World back in 1991 on the Amiga.

To be independent and free to share my passion for exploring new experiences and technology, I created my new studio: Pixel Reef. The studio is like our atoll, our happy place—a space for creative exploration.

More here: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...s-with-paper-beast-coming-to-ps-vr-this-year/

TL;DR: It's for PS VR therefore pointless.

Last edited:

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Paper Beast [new game from Eric Chani]

Chahi:
chahi-1-240x360.jpg

Chani:
Chani_New.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom