Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Paradox is the best company ever :love:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/news?aid=pdxcon-remixed-2021-announcement

Paradox Interactive to Host PDXCON Remixed, a Digital Event for Paradox Fans, in May 2021

PDXCON_EMAIL_FULLBODY_V1.png

STOCKHOLM - March 13, 2021 - Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer of an extensive mix of games, today announced an upcoming digital event for fans, partners, and gamers worldwide: PDXCON Remixed, an online-only adaptation of its community celebration event. PDXCON Remixed will be an interactive event taking place on May 21-23, 2021, and will be free to attend and participate in for everybody. The event will include exciting announcements, panels and presentations from developers and designers, and interactive content spread across three days of streaming.

In addition, Paradox is inviting all fans to remix PDXCON their own way, allowing anybody to submit their own talks, panels, or content for inclusion in PDXCON Remixed. Fans can now sign up for PDXCON Remixed updates and find details on how to participate and create content at the PDXCON website here: http://pdxcon.paradoxplaza.com

See the PDXCON Remixed announcement trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhS6a_TajsI

PDXCON Remixed brings the fun and excitement of Paradox’s annual PDXCON event into a digital setting, including fan-favorite features including the PDXCON Announcement Show where a new game from Paradox Development Studio will be revealed for the first time. The Paradox Community Awards, live panels with Paradox developers, and much more will be shared with fans, free of charge, entirely through online streaming platforms.

“This has obviously been a very different year for all of us, and we’ve been working on how to switch up the PDXCON experience to meet the challenges that have come with it,” said Paula Thelin, Events Manager at Paradox Interactive. “The answer is PDXCON Remixed - an event that takes the spirit and core features of PDXCON and turns them into an all-new event that’s both familiar and welcoming, but with new surprises and innovations in store. We all hope you’ll join us for this special event in May, and we’re still looking forward to the next time we can see you all in person!”

For more details on PDXCON Remixed and to submit your own content, visit http://pdxcon.paradoxplaza.com

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
PDXCON Remixed event has been live since the morning:

No announcements so far.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Not even sure what the hell they are showing at the moment. Must be a pause program or something.

New announcement from Paradox Studios™:

After bringing you beloved franchises like Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, and Hearts of Victoria, in 2021, Paradox Studios will take the next step in the evolution of grand strategy, and take the genre in a bold new direction with DLC Emperor™! Purchase and manage a sprawling empire of various DLCs from Paradox Store, with new ones coming out every single week! Think you finally have them under control? Never fear, we will release 20 news ones that bring the core game to match the functionality of the previous entry in the franchise! DLC Emperor™ will feature the following in-depth strategic features:
- micromanage every aspect of the DLCs in your growing empire, similar to POPs in Victoria, but where you have to purchase every POP separately!
- when your DLCs get lonely, buy more DLCs because everyone knows, 300 is the loneliest number
- DLCs will come with different culture flavored vanity packs, for people with too much money on their hands
- compete against other DLC would-be emperors online, where you can flaunt your DLCs and become the greatest douchebag emperor of all!

DLC Emperor™ and any associated DLCs will be coming your way in July of 2022, or whenever Johann™ stops snorting coke!

vonAchdorf

Arcane
CK3 expansion "Royal Court"

items / artifacts are back
cultures will get an overhaul so they can change and evolve (probably like the religion system)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
The price of failure: https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/...ab-publ-changes-ceo-and-chairman-of-the-board

Paradox Interactive AB (publ) changes CEO and Chairman of the Board

Due to differing views on the company's strategy going forward, Paradox Interactive AB’s (publ) CEO Ebba Ljungerud has decided to leave the CEO position with immediate effect. The Board of Paradox Interactive has appointed Fredrik Wester as CEO with immediate effect. Ebba Ljungerud will stay for a period to ensure a good handover. In connection with Fredrik Wester’s appointment as CEO, he has resigned as Chairman of the Board with immediate effect. The Board has decided to appoint Håkan Sjunnesson, currently Deputy Chairman of the Board, as Chairman of the Board.
  • Ebba has done a fantastic job as CEO of Paradox Interactive. During her leadership the organisation, player base and our game projects have been strengthened and grown which give the company a strong base for future growth. We regret that she has decided to resign but wish her all the best in future endeavours, says Håkan Sjunnesson, Chairman of the Board.
For further information please contact:

Fredrik Wester, CEO of Paradox Interactive

Håkan Sjunnesson, Chairman of the Board of Paradox Interactive

vonAchdorf

Arcane
I liked Wester's investor calls. I didn't dislike Ebba, she was okay for a modern female CEO - considering we are talking about Sweden here, but it never seemed that she was at the right place and company.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom