Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
how do you even make a tender account? if I use my paradox account and paradox password (which I can use to log into paradox's website) it says it's invalid and not a paradox account. if I try to create a new one it won't let me..

what a piece of shit

Delterius

Arcane
how do you even make a tender account? if I use my paradox account and paradox password (which I can use to log into paradox's website) it says it's invalid and not a paradox account. if I try to create a new one it won't let me..

what a piece of shit

Maybe you're trying to use your paradox forum account, the one that existed prior to the unification.

https://accounts.paradoxplaza.com/login does it work here?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I can log into paradox plaza just fine, tender won't let me log into it, says it is not valid. if I try to make an account it says you already have an account use your paradox plaza account

Space Nugget

iMhzP2.jpg

AWgC4Y.jpg

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
"Paradox Interactive has acquired the White Wolf license from CCP Games, who at one time had plans to make an ambitious modern gothic MMO by the name of World of Darkness. Alas, that did not come to pass, with CCP cancelling the game and rededicating itself to the EVE universe. Now, it's sold the White Wolf license—which includes the World of Darkness and Vampire: The Masquerade pen 'n' paper RPGs—to Paradox. The sale includes previously released games such as Redemption and Bloodlines, but also all the assets from CCP's cancelled MMO—it "includes everything", in other words.

Shams Jorjani, Paradox's VP of Acquisition & Portfolio Strategy, announced the news on Twitter, stating that "Paradox Interactive has bought White wolf and all properties from CCP. Very very very exciting." Yes 'tis, as it was a huge shame to see the license lying dormant.

"We've been huge fans of the white wolf IPs for a long time," Shams added in another tweet, "especially World of Darkness/Vampire. Gonna be great to give it some fresh blood." "

And here we fuckin are...:killit:

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Sorry, the information given does not correspond to a valid Paradox Account.

Wesp5

Arcane
What's all this stuff about a MMO? Don't you remember Hardsuit Labs and all the hints pointing at Seattle as location of the game? How would you do a vampire MMO in Seattle :)?

Deleted Member 16721

So I was right it is going to be a huge open-city GTA-style game, but I didn't think it would be an MMO. No matter what it is, I shall buy and play and enjoy. Just hope it's got 'dem RPG Elements. :)

Saerain

Augur
Patron
The artwork from the sale of the MMO assets ended up in the V5 books. Other than that, the only work we know went on for the MMO was the (quite good) procedural city tech and some combat prototypes. I wouldn't worry too much about it necessarily being revived in MMO form. Though the fact Hardsuit is known only for a multiplayer shooter is not a nice thing.

EDIT: Oh... that's not a good sign, either. http://twitch.tenderbeta.com

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom