Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Space Nugget

TenderBeta: (People will start to arrive @ 3:00 PM but we will wait a little so they all can get in. I hope you will have fun watching them trying to solve the room!)

cosmicray

Savant
What is the point of this? There were probably more people involved in making these videos(or whatever that is) than the actual people watching. Or am I missing something?

Hellion

Arcane
Quite fun and interesting concept to watch that "escape room" angle from 3-4 different streams, no matter what the hell they intend to accomplish with this whole thing.

Space Nugget

( They will come close to the camera when they need to talk. We are also going to get one player on the stream to help chat with you )

( We will give them a small briefing and then have them interact with the room and the stream )

Space Nugget

( Trying to talk to the players but they seem too excited
- he left his microphone on )

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
the thread directed at infinitron which earned me the shitposter tag was a personal failing of mine honestly

as well as like that whole argument in this thread beforehand, could have made my point much calmer

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom