Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There is nothing to see yet and probably won't be anything tangible at 21st either but just some art and maybe a teaser trailer.

They've been working on the game since 2016-2017 and judging by all the hype they've tried to build around this reveal there's a good chance it's coming out this year. So I think there's a chance we might see more than that.

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
Well Comrades, i have latest ultra TOP SECRET hype train touched , secret artworks from deepest vaults of Paradox Devs about true nature of Vampires, enjoy !
However attention is advised, as some of pictures below are not for those faint of heart :
tumblr_mjf01mqs8z1qixy31o4_250_thumb.gif
5192-fearlessvamp1.jpg
fearless-vampire-4_thumb.jpg
polanski-10_thumb.jpg
the-fearless-vampire-killers-original.jpg

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
GOG's suspicious Vampire themed livestream: "mysterious Bloody Good Game that will soon descend upon GOG.COM": https://af.gog.com/news/vampire_games_marathon_on_gogcom?as=1649904300

VAMPIRE GAMES MARATHON ON GOG.COM

Thirsty for fun? These thrilling vampire games will sip out your free time and fill it with pure excitement.

Follow our courageous Stream Team as they decide whether to become vampires or vampire slayers. Browse through our collection of Bloody Good Games, watch the livestreams and discover the mysterious Bloody Good Game that will soon descend upon GOG.COM.

Sounds like the new Vampire game also may be coming to GOG day 1 like other recent Paradox games.

Well then, now we know it's not an Epic-exclusive.
At leat for promoting that is. When the release date get close,it will be a whole different story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black

Arcane
The Church has both the Society of Leopold and clan Lasombra within it.

Can you please explain what clan Lasombra does inside the church?
From what I know, there seems to be a long tradition of the Lasombra holding positions within the Catholic Church as part of their repertoire, much like a Ventrue might be a businessman in the modern age. Hence the Sabbat's distribution of church-like titles from bishop to cardinal. Such traditions diminished a lot since the dark ages, but it appears to still be relevant within the Lasombra. To the point where there's factions within the Lasombra who believe in their own damnation in the terms of the Catholic faith and who worship God, seeing themselves as a means to God's will.
Why would Lasombra diddle kids?

Delterius

Arcane

From what I know, there seems to be a long tradition of the Lasombra holding positions within the Catholic Church as part of their repertoire, much like a Ventrue might be a businessman in the modern age. Hence the Sabbat's distribution of church-like titles from bishop to cardinal. Such traditions diminished a lot since the dark ages, but it appears to still be relevant within the Lasombra. To the point where there's factions within the Lasombra who believe in their own damnation in the terms of the Catholic faith and who worship God, seeing themselves as a means to God's will.
why not

Black

Arcane

why not
Less blood than adult humans.

Delterius

Arcane

why not
Less blood than adult humans.
you need to think longterm

Space Nugget

Seriously though LESS T_T where did you get these pics from. Are you in on Paradox's marketing campaign or something?
Naive file naming.

The city image from the countdown page you posted. Look at its URL: multimedia.email2.gog.com/gog/1/1/photos/421.jpg

Change the file name "421.jpg" to "291.jpg". Cleaver guy there.

You can use some automation to look through all the numbers.

Hoped for some logo or actual screenshots but eh.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom