Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Space Nugget

"[...] a live event in Manhattan on February 23rd with some peculiar requirements: in addition to asking if prospective attendees can livestream the event, familiarity with American Sign Language and lockpicking is considered a positive."

"[...] two groups that have to tackle and escape the room."​

Space Nugget

6UStkxk.jpg

Space Nugget

From the Twitch stream chat:

I don't think there will be a new game announcement yet. One of the slides has mentioned that today will be about collecting data for a March 21 event.

Ain't nobody got time for that. :argh:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I'm pretty sure Victorian London did not have electric streetlamps, overhead power lines and red neon lighting
Actually late victorian london did,that was not power cables but tram lines. There were electrical trams in london during this time line,but i am not certain if they were using such lines. Also there were electrical lams,but those could also be oil base,you can't tell by a screenshot. For the neon,well it could be just a red paint or paper over a lamp. Also the game is made by a bunch of swedish cucks,they know about history as much as all those kangz coming by boats from wakanda.

I just assumed that it will be this,it looks like that to me. For all i know it could be set in the distant future where people build a new society after a nuclear war.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Does it mean that release date is not far away since they are doing this marketing campaign now?

Space Nugget

Does it mean that release date is not far away since they are doing this marketing campaign now?
The Werewolf game was announced in a very early stage (it was supposed to come out last year, now is slated for 2020).

Space Nugget

No, it does not.

Did they do something similar to this for the WW game?
No, as far as I remember. Cyanide only talked about their plans and wishes for the game on press events, and shared a concept art or two.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom