Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Passing thought ...

Do you like it rough?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
We have Retardo Land for unbelievably shitty threads therefore we should have a Monocle Land for unbelievably good threads. The new sub-forum should be reserved mostly for good sticky-ed but not high traffic threads.

For example in General Gaming we have the following sticky-ed threads:
Kickstarter Watch (215 pages - high traffic)
Screenshot thread (953 pages - high traffic)
The RPG Codex giftstravaganza thread (Begging is a minor offense) (662 pages - high traffic)
Incline True Thief 4 Dark Mod is released (17 pages - low traffic)
GamerGate: The SJW in Gaming Dumping Ground (2781 pages - high traffic)
Good Doom/Heretic/Hexen WADs (59 pages - low traffic)
Thief 2 fan missions and campaigns (131 pages - low traffic)
Lost and forgotten (except by us) (23 pages - low traffic)
Unofficial patches for Thief and other PC games (15 pages - low traffic)

While at the same time the following high traffic threads are not sticky-ed:
Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed] (1293 pages)
The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread (921 pages)
What game are you wasting time on? (515 pages)
GOG.com (386 pages)
PS4 wins the console war against XboxONE, yet it is a hollow victory as Consolesdämmerung is upon us (216 pages)
The Indie Bundle Mega Thread (132 pages)
The Video Game Music Thread (86 pages)

My retarded proposition is too move all the low traffic sticky-ed threads to the Monocle Land and sticky the remaining high traffic general gaming threads.

Ok, I will show myself out.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think the "What game are you wasting time on?" thread should be stickied. It's a nice all purpose discussion thread for games without dedicated threads, just like the Screenshot thread is for various screenies. It's not that it's hard to find, but it'd be nice to always have it right there.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Jesus fucking christ where did all the stickies go, like the fan patches and dark mod stickies?

Edit: You are a monumental fucking retard toro.

I didn't think they will actually do something about it. Codex is just random.

Beastro

Arcane
And here I thought Infinitrons dethroning would bring an end to the retarded, unnecessary tinkering of the forums.

This place is feeling more and more like politics by the day. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom