Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

ArchAngel

Arcane
The lightning one didn't look like anything at all, because all we saw was Arc + Inpulsa's showcase.

The fire one looks like shite.

But then again, people (myself included) shitted on the scourge arrow as "too clunky for clear speed meta", and it turned out to be an actually really nice bow skill!
Nice for Bossing, still not nice for clearing.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Is anyone impressed with these new brand skills? The meteor one looks plain lame compared to meteor spells in other games. Including ancient classics like MM6.
It does look pretty bad.

I will probably skip this league unless one of the new/reworked skills looks cool and is viable, and so far it looks like I'll be skipping.

Perhaps vortex will be viable now... but I kinda doubt it.

ArchAngel

Arcane
is there ssf friendly poison skill attack? fast attacking with added chaos would work but you cant bank on having that gem
New chaos bow skill is that one.
how so? it converts to chaos weapon base dmg and its what you cant rely on ssf
Toxic rain does not need any conversion. You need Quill Rain (you can farm that one and it also drops fairly often or use chance orbs on right base item) or need to craft a good +skills bow.

ArchAngel

Arcane
is there ssf friendly poison skill attack? fast attacking with added chaos would work but you cant bank on having that gem
New chaos bow skill is that one.
how so? it converts to chaos weapon base dmg and its what you cant rely on ssf
Toxic rain does not need any conversion. You need Quill Rain (you can farm that one and it also drops fairly often or use chance orbs on right base item) or need to craft a good +skills bow.

yeah but id like to use herald of agony with such build(already heavy invested in minions). toxic rain dot isnt poison. Without set chaos from skill you would need to farm both quill rain and added chaos - at which point you can use any skill
Herald of Agony also gives some flat chaos damage and the summon is not bad.

Gerrard

Arcane
305nwL8.jpg

:deathclaw::nocountryforshitposters:

Gerrard

Arcane
They still need to add an ability to have "Favorite" tabs in a separate row. Also, why do I still need an AHK script to be able to scroll the tabs with ctrl+mouse from anywhere.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
New arctic breath looks pretty cool. It is a shame it is so hard to chill bosses, or it might have been viable...

They still need to add an ability to have "Favorite" tabs in a separate row. Also, why do I still need an AHK script to be able to scroll the tabs with ctrl+mouse from anywhere.
What I really want is to the ability to auto deposit stuff in the correct tab for currency/maps/etc.

Last edited:

T. Reich

Arcane
Last change to chilled ground (or similar effects, like that from Cold Snap and Vortex degen chill aoe) was set at 10% slow, unless the source of chilled ground stated otherwise. Used to be 30%. Still affected by chill effectiveness, though.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
No comments on the upcoming balance changes.. and all the while Reddit is rioting.
Reddit is rioting about anything this days.

Other than the stat sticks rip when you wanted to use the with attacks, there are not that many huge changes.

Lets see the individual item changes in patch notes tomorrow.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Meh Reddit, there are lots of fun&effecitve builds out there. Even if they nerf it all to oblivion something new will rise.
Endure, in enduring grow strong.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom