Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

T. Reich

Arcane
50 ex is a rather optimistic ballpark for such people, IMO.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
At this point I just assume that all the "speedmeta" or "efficiency!!!" people barely have 50ex in currency/items to their name and regurgitate whatever it is some streamer said or what the reddit circlejerk currently thinks is wrong with the game, when what they talk/complain about really isn't something they should be concerned about.
Don't be hatin on them poor people now!

I am happy with my 4 Exalts!

When I was young, we had to work in the Azurite mines 36 hours a day for a transmute orb a week!

T. Reich

Arcane
At this point I just assume that all the "speedmeta" or "efficiency!!!" people barely have 50ex in currency/items to their name and regurgitate whatever it is some streamer said or what the reddit circlejerk currently thinks is wrong with the game, when what they talk/complain about really isn't something they should be concerned about.

When I was young, we had to work in the Azurite mines 36 hours a day for a transmute orb a week!

Didn't I give you more than that just for that temple slam? :M
Don't be so humble, I'm sure your net worth is well in excess of 20 ex by now.

Zdzisiu

Arcane

Didn't I give you more than that just for that temple slam? :M
Don't be so humble, I'm sure your net worth is well in excess of 20 ex by now.
You did. Then Ive spent two of them on gear, then I found two more exalts from chests so now I am at 5Ex again.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Hobo Elf I see, you're ArchAngel-tier retard when it comes to PoE. Well, keep suffering more.
:nocountryforshitposters:
I just choose not to engage further with people who lost an argument but still keep on digging their own grave. I can simply give you butthurt ratings and watch you lose sleep over it, as is evident by you constantly calling out to me.

T. Reich

Arcane
Hobo Elf I see, you're ArchAngel-tier retard when it comes to PoE. Well, keep suffering more.
:nocountryforshitposters:
I just choose not to engage further with people who lost an argument but still keep on digging their own grave. I can simply give you butthurt ratings and watch you lose sleep over it, as is evident by you constantly calling out to me.

I couldn't lose an argument because you haven't presented any.
Because you're full of shit.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:kingcomrade:
This is like watching a bunch of thick-glassed office dwellers getting upset in a discussion about the most efficient Excel layout.
Makes me feel like a chad from the senior offices walking by, watching the scene in amusement.

Sharpedge

Prophet
So I tried out the new breachstones, ran 1 and gained 5% xp...
unknown.png

It kind of takes the fun out of levelling, they are so cheesy.

Reinhardt

Arcane
At least now i'm starting to understand some basic stuff, like how to build more or less decent safehouses or you should remove Tora from table or at least keep her in the dirt if you see any oppotrunity. Seriously - fuck this bitch. EVERY my death in this league was because of her.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Just met Zana in full retard mode. Corrupted 8+ mods, 1 portal, inhabited by abominations glacier. Ambushed by monsters right after map loaded. Syndicate joined the fun too. AND they ALL have echoing shrine. AND activated the breach because i had no idea what happening on my screen...

Reinhardt

Arcane
Anyone else experiencing huge mysterious damage spikes? It's totally random. Like i can facetank uber empreh with full hp and when he's ded and there only some stragglers left my hp is suddenly drops from 5k to ~400. I mean i'm jugg in heavy armor with 7 endurance charges. You can't just remove 5k hp from jugg.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Anyone else experiencing huge mysterious damage spikes? It's totally random. Like i can facetank uber empreh with full hp and when he's ded and there only some stragglers left my hp is suddenly drops from 5k to ~400. I mean i'm jugg in heavy armor with 7 endurance charges. You can't just remove 5k hp from jugg.
Jugg with 5k hp? What are you, level 70 or something?

Reinhardt

Arcane
Jugg with 5k hp? What are you, level 70 or something?
Half of my equip is without hp.
You can't just remove 5k hp from jugg.
of course you can
just Delve deep enough or get terrible map rolls
Or just Tora. I know some things can do it. But not like that. I'm talking exactly about situations when there is nothing threatening on the screen. Hp just drops like you caught some big hit.

Reinhardt

Arcane
In this league i have problems even with mid-yellow maps. Zana daily for me spawns exclusively on maps i don't have or even never visited so no shop restock. Map drop is shit too. Like got rare cartographer chest today on t8 map and it dropped ~10 t2-t4 maps.

ArchAngel

Arcane
In this league i have problems even with mid-yellow maps. Zana daily for me spawns exclusively on maps i don't have or even never visited so no shop restock. Map drop is shit too. Like got rare cartographer chest today on t8 map and it dropped ~10 t2-t4 maps.
I had this problem for a while. Then I played more and it got better (under more I mean I spent two days playing 8h each :D) A bit from drops, a bit from delve and some from Incursion Temple run.
Trade 3 maps for one of higher tier and use zana mods that change map for another map of same tier (or the one that lets you shape maps, you can shape t5 maps and get access to t10 maps that will then drop your unlocked t11 or lower maps).

T. Reich

Arcane

...Meanwhile I only run triple-scarabbed zana-modded quintuple-sextanted t14-16 maps and never go lower than that.
The joys of trade leagues.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom