Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Yosharian

Arcane
My Kingdom is in the 'Worried' state, finished the Bloom thing, currently waiting for the next Big Thing. Any idea what I gotta do to fix this? It's not a bug, is it?

Yosharian

Arcane
This is what concerns me:

hj389Sz.png

<null> ?

A year has passed since that time and I've completed many events.

razvedchiki

Erudite
well im at serene,i finished the main quests as soon as possible,went to bald hill when baddies erupted and had solved most of the events with triumph or sucess.use a save game from when you were stable.

Yosharian

Arcane
well im at serene,i finished the main quests as soon as possible,went to bald hill when baddies erupted and had solved most of the events with triumph or sucess.use a save game from when you were stable.
What, from ~10 hours ago? I think not

Current save: 2 days 8 hrs
Save right after that event happened: 1 day 9 hrs

Yeah, I'm not reloading... too bad I didn't save right before it happened, so I could figure out what caused it.

Last edited:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Considering the game has Steam integration it sure would be great if we also got the workshop. Using that Unity Mod Manager thing is a bit annoying.

Kaivokz

Arcane
Jp2hvZV.jpg

Ekun pretty strong... Okbo gets up to 41AC/150HP, trips things + hits really hard himself, too. Just bought 30 dinosaur bones for my sorcerer, should last the rest of the game.

Thonius

Arcane
What, from ~10 hours ago? I think not

Current save: 2 days 8 hrs
Save right after that event happened: 1 day 9 hrs

Yeah, I'm not reloading... too bad I didn't save right before it happened, so I could figure out what caused it.
Finished game with worried status. No biggie.

ArchAngel

Arcane

hj389Sz.png

<null> ?

Let me guess, your treasurer asked you to decide on taxes and you choose to increase them? :D

You can fix this by leveling your Treasurer a few more levels and when he asks about Import Taxes say No taxes.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Probably the best treasurer is Kanerah, has high int and she had some special options for the events, so I'd recommend to use her. It's a good idea to save when you get the card that the advisor wants to talk, and then switch them around to see if they have special options.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
the companions in the varnhold's lot dlc are fucking shit.. spell selection is shit, half of them have 'hold animal' which is a worthless fucking spell because the only animals you'd ever want to use it on are magical beasts and it doesn't work on them

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
I'd say so, the first DLC has the tiefling twins, who are IMO one of the better companions, and adds the kineticist class, Varnhold's Lot is decent, maybe a bit short-ish, but the mainpoint is a very fun dungeon, some people liked it less than I did.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Just get the Varnhold DLC imho... or none at all. Both of them are small additions.

Yosharian

Arcane

hj389Sz.png

<null> ?

Let me guess, your treasurer asked you to decide on taxes and you choose to increase them? :D

You can fix this by leveling your Treasurer a few more levels and when he asks about Import Taxes say No taxes.
Oh. That might have been it. Lol.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom