Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

ArchAngel

Arcane
I don't know about 2nd and 3rd DLC but I would be interested in first one if that class and companion are fun.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Mage Duels DLC

Mega Dungeon DLC

that's DLC we want.

Also not ugly Neeshka but finally some sexy chick DLC

Pitax Stories DLC

Acts 6-7 Re-Designed DLC

Dynastic Marriages - The Magnificent Bdah DLC

Edwin Odesseiron Finally No Octavia In Party DLC

:dealwithit:

Last edited:

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I'll probably restart my playthrough in Dec with the first DLC. And then do another playthrough in Feb with the second DLC. Hopefully, kingdom management will be better by then.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I want a DCL to include a Tarrasque

Last edited:

Sharpedge

Prophet
I am not sure how my Smilodon got down there, but ok:
unknown.png

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Monocled gentlemen use GIANT CENTIPEDE OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION, not weak cuckodon. That's the reason.
Why? I'm planing to use druid for my second play trough and huh I would like to consider my options carefully.

Because it's a centipede and not a furry, I'm assuming. Statwise, all it has going for it is poison.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Mage Duels DLC

Mega Dungeon DLC

that's DLC we want.

Pitax Stories DLC

Acts 6-7 Re-Designed DLC

Mega dungeon, Pitax Stories > let's hope they also do a expansion pack.

Neeshka > I was thinking of romance options a while back and realized I was happy to see Valerie
beaten up
, Linzi = paedophile, I wouldn't touch Octavia unless I could cast Heal x1 per day, and Amiri didn't even register at all (my lesbian radar works that well) so
I'd settle for a Jaethal/a dead chick at this point

Act 6-7 > I'm hoping they'll patch it by the time I reach there at Chrismas.

Marriage > After not being able to pull my advisor out of a job while fey wrecked my kingdom @ -4 stats per 2 days leading to a game over ... you want to let Owlcat oversee our character getting fucking married?.

Mage companion
I want Tartuccio/Edwin back

Jinn

Arcane
WHAT DO I DO

Start playing it! You've probably got a good 60-80 hours that is completely playable and fun as hell. They'll probably get a lot of the other stuff patched up nicely while you're playing that.

Then you can replay it in a year or so with a different character.

imweasel

Hey broz, is the game now patched up nicely so that I can finish my playthrough? I'm about 50 hours in.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Mage Duels DLC

Mega Dungeon DLC

that's DLC we want.

Pitax Stories DLC

Acts 6-7 Re-Designed DLC

yep. and mod support/world editor dlc.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Either new kingdom interface removes loading times, or the main problem with management stays loading times.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom