Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Sneak attack dice also get added to each separate damage roll.... And I think you can possibly stack like 5 of them (per hit)....
I am thinking of a monk build here. How would you stack sneak attack dice for separate unarmed damage roll?

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Sneak attack dice also get added to each separate damage roll.... And I think you can possibly stack like 5 of them (per hit)....

Most damage doesn't get that separate window though. Pretty sure they fixed the Gloves last time I checked.

Rangers laying the wood.jpg

Extra Damage here is correctly from Mirror Bow Reflection Arrow.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I am thinking of a monk build here. How would you stack sneak attack dice for separate unarmed damage roll?

Well, last time I checked (been a while), Acidic gloves did an extra damage instance. Also the River Fox Memento - if you meet the conditions (so not very often).

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
After rewatching that video. One thing to note is that you can pull back and charge at the archer again. Only reason I didn't was because one of my allies managed to daze the archer. If they hadn't successfully landed that daze, I would have pulled my monk back and repeatedly charged at the archer until he died. Of course, this is only possible if you have the Deflect Arrows feat at level 1.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm experiencing some problems with the Quicken Spell feat and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if the feat is fucked up. I'm trying to apply the Quicken Spell feat to Enervation:
DC3PJUW.png
But, as soon as I drag the Quicken symbol on one of the circles, this is what I get:
pTmsmcS.png
And I'm unable to write the spell. I can't find a way to add the Quicken Spell feat without selecting also Empower Spell (this also happens with any other spell). Does anyone know if I'm missing something?

Yosharian

Arcane
I'm experiencing some problems with the Quicken Spell feat and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if the feat is fucked up. I'm trying to apply the Quicken Spell feat to Enervation:
DC3PJUW.png
But, as soon as I drag the Quicken symbol on one of the circles, this is what I get:
pTmsmcS.png
And I'm unable to write the spell. I can't find a way to add the Quicken Spell feat without selecting also Empower Spell (this also happens with any other spell). Does anyone know if I'm missing something?
Sounds like a mod issue

Yosharian

Arcane
Speaking of modifications, check out these alternative portraits for various NPCs that I've been scouring the net for:

Amiri:
Fulllength.jpg

Octavia:
Fulllength.jpg

Valerie:
Fulllength.png

Regongar:
Fulllength.png

Jaethal:
Fulllength.jpg

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
That's some serious Ibsen energy tho. I can see that being Jaethot totally.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
check out these alternative portraits
Those are not the characters from Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

The original portrait isn't that good.
Original Jaethal looks like an alien, which is good, because she is a pure-blood elf and an undead. The alternative portrait looks just like a woman.

Human women are not the waifus I cherish.

Desiderius

Patron
Heh. I recognise that "Valerie".

%C3%89owyn.jpg

That portrait is in the Nexus Portrait Mod - it's the one I used for my Crusader build. Does that game play like the one from 1994?

Yosharian

Arcane
Check out this for some autism. I wrote some backstories for my custom characters. I actually researched a city near to where Kingmaker is set, to make them more authentic.

01.jpg

Tor is an aasimar from the city of Thronestep, located in the kingdom of Razmiran. His mother and father were brutally slain by the city's masked priests in a bloody confrontration over a simple tithe of gold. Fearing for his life, he fled the city and its tyrannical authorities, and joined a monastery located in the nearby mountains, where he spent his formative years training under the wisdom of the Scaled Fist, an ancient order of draconic warrior-monks. Despite the tranquility of the monastery, Tor began to yearn for adventure. To fight for law and order in the world, and one day live in a kingdom worthy of respect - that was his dream. Now, at last, a chance reveals itself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom