Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker is the greatest CRPG ever made.

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Deleted Member 16721

Pretty sure Arcanum was at least finishable at launch.

2 weeks later and people have already finished P:K. It's not like we're talking years here, they fixed it in a couple of weeks.

Incendax

Augur
Is it a crap-game-in-the-process-of-being-good or is it a crap-game-in-the-process-of-being-a-crap-game? Many games unfortunately fall to the second, like Warhammer DoW 3 in my opinion. It's a neat little game if it had a different brand attached to it, but terrible as a W40k DoW game.
Crap-Game-In-The-Process-Of-Being-Good.

I really enjoy the gameplay that is functional. I enjoyed it enough to try three times! Someday it will be a really damn good game. But not right now.

GinsengSamurai

Literate
Is it a crap-game-in-the-process-of-being-good or is it a crap-game-in-the-process-of-being-a-crap-game? Many games unfortunately fall to the second, like Warhammer DoW 3 in my opinion. It's a neat little game if it had a different brand attached to it, but terrible as a W40k DoW game.
Crap-Game-In-The-Process-Of-Being-Good.

I really enjoy the gameplay that is functional. I enjoyed it enough to try three times! Someday it will be a really damn good game. But not right now.

Thanks for the response. I'm going to wishlist that game then and see how it progresses. Perhaps I can get it on sale in the Christmas.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom