Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The fact not every spell appears as scroll, by a long shot, is kind of silly though.

I'm not even sure they are all in the game files, certainly the vendor doesn't offer the full range

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
New trader has almost all available scrolls with Arcane X. I tried to complete collection on wizard-AT and in the end she was missing only 2 lvl 8 spells (and 1 of them had priest version in the shop). Each scroll has 1-5 copies there.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I answered it. This one was much better than the last one and focused on content and not if we want a console version or not :D

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Caravans lmao

sponsored by Nomad
uh, russian thing. don't mind me.
I clicked Caravans in that question. Apparently there is a Pathfinder module where you get to manage a caravan and it is supposed to be good.
I chose armies. I like large-scale battles, although they're very rarely done well.

I suspect they're going to get (and are expecting) a ton of negative responses for all the House at the End of Time questions.

Simple Simon

Scholar
So here's my interpretation of that question regarding caravans, etc.:

Caravan=Jade Regent
Ship Combat=Skull & Shackles
Armies=Ironfang Invasion

Not sure about city building or mass combat.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I'm glad Owlcat are willing to listen to people about the last two chapters. Let's hope the usual Steam casuals aren't going to whine and bitch too much.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I'm glad Owlcat are willing to listen to people about the last two chapters. Let's hope the usual Steam casuals aren't going to whine and bitch too much.

I mean... I think the last two chapters, particularly house at the end of time, are a point of convergence of opinion for casuals and hardcore alike. I don't know anyone who outright loved it.

Cael

Arcane

I mean... I think the last two chapters, particularly house at the end of time, are a point of convergence of opinion for casuals and hardcore alike. I don't know anyone who outright loved it.
I do: Codexian shills

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I had much less trouble this time around with THE HOUSE, even on Challenging, but it's still a goddamn chore. I skipped as much as possible.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
P:K cries out for metagaming because I did (doing) so many things wrong on my initial playthrough. I ignored or was late on solving too many Problems in my Kingdom Management, not fully understanding its mechanics, and, wow, did those problems come back later and take a huge chunk out of my ass! By the end of just about every chapter my kingdom is literally a day or two away from self destruction (Crumbling) but I always manage to survive. I finally finished Chapter 5 (The Twice-Born Warlord?) and I get the impression it's all downhill from here but I'm still playing.

Last edited:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
The approach is always: Finish chapter related main quest immediately, then watch out for the Ancient Curse. Use time in between to explore and upgrade.

Cael

Arcane
P:K cries out for metagaming because I did (doing) so many things wrong on my initial playthrough. I ignored or was late on solving too many Problems in my Kingdom Management, not fully understanding its mechanics, and, wow, did those problems come back later and take a huge chunk out of my ass! By the end of just about every chapter my kingdom is literally a day or two away from self destruction (Crumbling) but I always manage to survive. I finally finished Chapter 5 (The Twice-Born Warlord?) and I get the impression it's all downhill from here but I'm still playing.
You have to metagame because the numbers are so large they are well past the point where a d20 game breaks down by the time you hit level 2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom