Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Interesting observation regarding Troll Trouble and BAM:
If you ally with the trolls or the kobolds at the end of Troll Trouble, BAM will leave. However, if you kill the troll for his companion quest without him present, then go to the Capital to talk to him (without finishing Troll Trouble yet), and then go back to the troll/dwarf keep, resolve Troll Trouble by allying with the trolls or the kobolds, he will not leave.

I guess that the trigger to make him leave is somehow tied to his companion quest, and if you finish that before troll trouble, he never realizes that you allied with kobolds or trolls I guess.

Sharpedge

Prophet
Sigh so I finally killed Nyrissa and entered the final chapter. This Lantern King's Curse looks like it was designed by a masochist.

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Sigh so I finally killed Nyrissa and entered the final chapter. This Lantern King's Curse looks like it was designed by a masochist.
Tbh it's less bad than the House at the Edge of Time, just because you fight much easier enemies with less annoying bullshit while you have the curse. It mostly just sucks because encounters take forever since you can't hit anything. If you've been saving up your wands and scrolls, this is the time to use them.

hell bovine

Arcane
3 AC is a lot for most of the game, it is difference between 5% to hit them or 20% (20% equals dead companion in many fights).
What many fights, though. My druid's boar has been tanking since day one on challenging, regardless of having these 2 or 3 ac points less. An unbuffed ac of thirty sth - which is what pets get in the mid level range - is enough for anything below hard, when you factor in buffs.

On a side note, tanking becomes something of a moot point when Jubilost starts throwing force bombs around. :lol: So far the only enemy that managed to stay upright during a fight were some ancient water elementals. Everything else just faceplants.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
The game's alignment is very badly written,killing evil cultist is an act of pure evil. :roll:
I honestly have no clue what they were thinking for at least half of all aligned options, really. The developers seem to have no grasp on alignment whatsoever, let alone a consistent one shared by everyone there.

Shadenuat

Arcane
There where?

Everyone has their own take on alignment and most of them are retarded.

PK actually has a lot of great alignment options and good roleplay within alignment, 90% of 50% of the time.

Yosharian

Arcane
Alignment is really difficult to do perfectly, I find some choices annoying but at least they give you tabs on how your alignment is progressing, so you can game it a bit to avoid losing abilities.

I'd rather they do it in a flawed manner than ignore it completely.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Did anyone managed to get to that hidden entrance???

kceV93E.png

LbD0Qw2.png

It is the red glowy entrance up in the middle. I already killed the hidden big owlbear.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I already killed the hidden big owlbear.
P. sure that's it, it's a marker for that location.
Nah it is another one. This one i couldn't get to it. Tried all the teleport combination and didn't get it.

So how is the bug situation with the new patch?
There are a few minor bugs but nothing big,mainly visual glitches like having a visuals of flying flaming bastard sword on all the characters till loading. All the quests and event work fine. I am at chapter 4 tho,still i finished all the crafting quests. Also now the kingdom part and the quest advancing work well,you could claim 4/5 regions by the end of the second chapter. Also there is no event spam now,they are a lot less.

Efe

Erudite
its certainly doable without any cheating including save scumming.
though its possible you make so many shit rolls it goes downhill.
also events dont expire right away at the end of month anymore so should be easier than before.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Hey, finally this shitty kingdom gave me something useful. 3xday maximize + empower rod. I think it counts as masterpiece.

I think I have another bug - this time it's an NPC with a fancy name, standing in my throne room, doing nothing. I think she's related to Ocatavia's personal quest.

razvedchiki

Erudite
i will rush the troll main quest,then maybe my citizens will be awed by my superb fighting skills and be happy and stable again.
when do you get the +3 ac dagger from bartholomew?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom