Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Reinhardt

Arcane
I think I have another bug - this time it's an NPC with a fancy name, standing in my throne room, doing nothing. I think she's related to Ocatavia's personal quest.
Everyone have her. We're not even married yet and woman already brought her mother to our place.

Elex

Arbiter
I think I have another bug - this time it's an NPC with a fancy name, standing in my throne room, doing nothing. I think she's related to Ocatavia's personal quest.
Everyone have her. We're not even married yet and woman already brought her mother to our place.
her mother is not a problem (even if actually see a bearded man instead of an old lady) the real problem is the half orc boyfriend.

Reinhardt

Arcane
her mother is not a problem (even if actually see a bearded man instead of an old lady) the real problem is the half orc boyfriend.
Just wait until divorce.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I must be the only one who has decided to go for the towershield romance.

Not exactly a thrilling experience, but at least I don't have to worry about my girlfriend's boyfriend.

Parabalus

Arcane
What's the trick with these artisan masterpieces?

I had several of them come to me, and tell me to give them time so they can complete their big item (I finished their quests). I tell them "do what you want" (other option being ordering a specific item), and they just come back a few months later with the same talk.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath

I had several of them come to me, and tell me to give them time so they can complete their big item (I finished their quests). I tell them "do what you want" (other option being ordering a specific item), and they just come back a few months later with the same talk.

It's just talk. You actually need to do X to get masterpiece.

Nobody knows what "X" is. Stat upgrades for kingdom is one thing, that's for sure. Internet says 6 relations unlocks plate armor masterpiece.

I'm still waiting...

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

It is called a con.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Do what I did, kick out all the Artisans so they don't bother you each month. I never saw a Masterpiece even when I tolerated them for 4 years - and yes, I did their quests, of course.

For the next playthrough I need to remember one very critical thing: ALWAYS prioritize rank-ups early on over Opportunities.

Parabalus

Arcane

It's just talk. You actually need to do X to get masterpiece.

Nobody knows what "X" is. Stat upgrades for kingdom is one thing, that's for sure. Internet says 6 relations unlocks plate armor masterpiece.

I'm still waiting...

I have most stats at 10 though, dunno.

Got Bokken's masterpiece now (permanent +2 all stats potion), hopefully the rest will follow.

:dealwithit:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Did they fix Bartholomew and his whip quest?

2nd playthrough on hard with pets and mercs and everything is so much easier compared with challenging and valerie/amiri/harrim

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
9edDrEx.png

:|

hell bovine

Arcane
I see you are at the tomb of fivehundred Cyclopes with greataxes and huge STR scores that like to crit!

At least they can't gib Jaethal into chunks. Everyone else though...
This is why you a) give Jubilost the force bombs discovery as soon as it comes up and b) set him to autospam said force bombs. They can't crit if they are face down on the floor.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I see you are at the tomb of fivehundred Cyclopes with greataxes and huge STR scores that like to crit!

At least they can't gib Jaethal into chunks. Everyone else though...
This is why you a) give Jubilost the force bombs discovery as soon as it comes up and b) set him to autospam said force bombs. They can't crit if they are face down on the floor.

True, and I have those, but I was trying to save them.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So how do you get from worried to stable except the 1000 bp feast?
invincible kingdom

I got screwed on the evil fey playing pranks on the pupulace event. They take -4 to x3 kingdom stats per 2 days or so. I know stability was one stat and my stability was low because I didn't save scum. It was a one day event to solve it, and whichever advisor was needed to solve the problem was occupied on a 20+ day event. All of my kingdom stats were respectable except stability, so after a few days - boom, game over.

I think I'm gonna go down a different economic route this time - sell magic items for BP, play a low magic campaign. Focus more on the Barony. The problem is that while everything in this game is well executed, because of the massive load times on the Unity engine (and I've got a respectable SSD) I think it puts the player off the kingdom management.

Parabalus

Arcane
I finished the Laser Beam gloves, they do 3x ray Ranged touch attacks at will - give it to a sneak attacker and laugh. They have to pierce SR though.

The dragon was hilarious, he had 70ish normal AC, but only 20ish vs bombs, so Jubilost just shredded him.

:balance:

Last edited:

Serus

Arcane
Patron
I finished the Laser Beam gloves, they do 3x ray Ranged touch attacks at will - give it to a sneak attacker and laugh. They have to pierce SR though.

The dragon was hilarious, he had 70ish normal AC, but only 20ish vs bombs, so Jubilost just shredded him.

:balance:
"70ish" AC? That sounds quite excessive even for this game's standards. <Yuge!>

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom