Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
yeah I looked it up and it's fucking unity. fucking piece of shit engine piece of fucking shit.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
The English seems excellent as well. Great first impressions on boot-up!
Yeah I'm legit surpris...

ReDxvu3.jpg

Oof

Lol jesus fucking christ.

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Sitting on Mixed because lolunity performance issues. The only RPGs running on Unity which to my knowledge didn't have abhorrent performance on launch were Shadowrun: Dragonfall and Honkey Kong.

My god, the amount of SJW content in-game must be incredibly dense if it takes only 0.2hrs of playtime for a man to leave a negative review about it...

jf8350143

Liturgist
The Chinese localzation is suprisingly good as far as I can tell. Most of the parts are quite accurate, but when it get wrong, it gets very wrong. They translate build into "建筑“, which means buildings.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Honestly, I'm not getting any performance issues :?

Loading takes about two minutes.

Haven't noticed any framerate drops.

Thonius

Arcane
It's not you cant get SJW from 20 minutes - there is nothing SJW in first 20 minutes. Also some spergs already complaining that this game - does not have FULL VOICE ACTING, not enough portraits, no multyplaer etc. What a bunch of retards.
Everyone who predownloaded - stuck. God thing I did not.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sitting on Mixed because lolunity performance issues. The only RPGs running on Unity which to my knowledge didn't have abhorrent performance on launch were Shadowrun: Dragonfall and Honkey Kong.

My god, the amount of SJW content in-game must be incredibly dense if it takes only 0.2hrs of playtime for a man to leave a negative review about it...
This dude got annoyed because he created a thread in the steam forum which was called "How much SJW content?" and then proceeded to ask how much "SJW content the game has because he can't stand it but he doesn't mind if others do".
Apparently they deleted this retarded thread and he got ANNOYED AND DOWNVOTED

PrettyDeadman

Launching the game took 6+ minutes! Beta launched in less than minute.
That means there is a least 6 times as much content as in beta!
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the streamer still gets absolutely railed in the very first "random" (I assume for tutorial purposes it's fixed) encounter in the outside world. On hard difficulty (which isn't even the hardest), it seems a bit overtuned though. His frontline gets assraped in the very first round, before he can even get a spell off. I wonder what the game on Unfair would be like.

good lord I made the mistake of reading the steam discussion forums for this game. I have never read the steam forums before.....and Holy shit. The fucking entitlement is absolutely stunning. No wonder people hate the younger generation; the amount of whining combined with a seemingly complete lack of understanding with regards to how the world works in general is truly astounding. It almost seems fake, like people are playing characters and exaggerating their traits for comedic purposes. Makes The Codex seem like a gathering of the intellectual elite. It is actually pretty fascinating I have to admit.

Elex

Arbiter
good lord I made the mistake of reading the steam discussion forums for this game. I have never read the steam forums before.....and Holy shit. The fucking entitlement is absolutely stunning. No wonder people hate the younger generation; the amount of whining combined with a seemingly complete lack of understanding with regards to how the world works in general is truly astounding. It almost seems fake, like people are playing characters and exaggerating their traits for comedic purposes. Makes The Codex seem like a gathering of the intellectual elite. It is actually pretty fascinating I have to admit.
it’s the internet, it’s fake.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
With Norwegian prices the GOG version costs the equivalent of 10€ more than the steam version. Even with the compensation for regional pricing (about 5€ in Wallet funds) the discrepancy is more than 5€. Surely that's bad business for GOG? I know that if I were planning on buying this, I'd get it on Steam, even though I prefer GOG on principle. Is GOG just more expensive in general, or is the regional pricing to blame?

:updatedmytxt:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Performance/load times seem alright on an SSD. Character creation gives me decision paralysis, the sheer amount of options with classes and sub-classes is :incline:

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
omfg it's a unity game. fucking shit fuck bitch shit fuck FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKERRRSSSSSSSSSS

That would explain the performance issues. Anyone remember how amazing Wasteland 2 ran on launch?
yeah if only they used UE4, it could run as well as BT4 does :|
I'll take fucking Torque 3D over unity. Not in the least bit exaggerating.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom