Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

cruelio

Savant
Steam cheevos still saying not a single human being has beaten the game. This may be because there’s no ending:

“This is actually funny because while going through the source code i found the possible “game ends” conditions and noticed it didnt seem to include a victory. In my naïveté, i thought there must be some other function call that handles it because surely they wouldnt ...”

Qfnp

Canus

Savant
Huh, so my map of the capital city, where you decide where you want to go, is no longer a bunch of huts but instead is the fully built up town. Internally still no change but no idea what caused it.
I suspect, from the general state of the game and the fact that guards default to their original uniforms, instead of the alignment specific uniforms, when in certain cutscenes, that the cities are meant to change more than they currently are.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I'm playing on Challenging and some mobs like Alpha Worg have 28 AC which means that I cannot do shit to them (*I know. Fatigue hand and shit).

It's fucking annoying because all the regular Worgs are exploding around them but these ones are simply waiving their dicks in front of me.

And guess what: it's a fucking bug because after game restart they only have 23 AC and they go down like little bitches.

So, when you think shit is too tough just restart the game and the stats will reset. Fuck my life.

:negative:

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
days without jaetal dying to party heals: 0

Harrim channeling thing doesn't hurt her, so, how does that happen?
Selective Channelling?
I wonder what made them release this now rather than 3 months from now...

Their publisher, presumably. I've heard pretty negative things about them (mostly in this thread).
Yup. That said, it's not like they are entirely without guilt themselves, but their publisher (Deep Silver) has to be complete morons or genuinely desperate if they push the game out in this state and late September, no less. Not only would a Dee
Yeah I did some cheatengine thingy and dragonform is bugged. No matter bloodline you'll spawn as black. BUT you'll still use correct breath weapon.
Also if anyone interested you can use spells/feats. And your armor/gear melds in (aka armor bonuses stacks)
My guess is that the black dragon type is the only model that was finished?
According to Steamspy the game has owners in the 100 000 to 200 000 range.
This could outsell Deadfire, or possibly already has.
The same was true for Deadfire. The time to gloat is if it reaches the 200,000 to 300,000 bracket, unlike Deadfire (though according to the leak, it's sold 203,000 copies as of July).

At the moment Pathfinder: Kingmaker has 3963 reviews on Steam (in two weeks after its release), while Deadfire has 3871 reviews (in five months after its release). Obviously it's not a very solid metric, but I guess it's still a weak indicator that Kingmaker probably sold more copies than Deadfire already. For comparison, Divinity: Original Sin 2 has ~35000 reviews by now and e.g. Witcher 3 has ~170000 reviews; Wasteland 2 is at ~7400 and PoE1 is at ~12600.
I don't know the reviews of Deadfire, but I assume that Deadfire wasn't as broken on release. There's a massive cognitive bias when it comes to negative feedback, and people are a lot more likely to act when they are angry than when they are content or even happy. My point being that the metric may be more dodgy than you think, since PF:K probably has or at least initially had a lot more negative reviews and people just whining in general.

I dunno for sure, though, I didn't keep up with the release of Deadfire.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
how fucked up do you have to be to rating spree someone and then complain when they do it back to you? I've asked you a million times to leave me alone. Don't rate me, don't post on my page, don't add my name in posts, don't reply to me.

Seems like a fair eeee... demand?
Thing is, I've literally never gone on a rating-spree against Roqua, I just rate his posts as I see them and according to their content, which is usually retarded, butthurt, and/or condensed autism, nor have I ever stalked him. I only started to use the stalking function the other day because he keeps living in this alternate dimension where people pay attention to him other than laugh at him, and where everyone is stalking him.

And every time you call him out on his subsaharan behaviour, he spergs out, shits his diapers, and spills all the spaghetti. It is just extra-funny that he is on a crusade against nu-Codexers, where nu-Codexers are apparently anyone and everyone that isn't as much of a socially challenged dumpster-fire as himself, and he's completely unable to pick up on even unsubtle hints that when it comes to some, he is the nu-Codexer.

Also, it's hilarious to watch him melt down as he chews on the keyboard in impotent (literally and figurative) rage, so it's not like I'm going to stop rating the retard's retarded retard-posts. Unfortunately, I can't rate :autism: for some reason.

God, you are fucking retarded. If I log in and have 15 ratings from you in a row, and I give you 12 back, and then you claim I did 30 like a super autistic fema-NAZI psycho, and you keep fucking replying to me, and keep posting on my page, and keep going out of your way to be a nuCodex retard-hero, specifically to bother me - then you whine that it bothers me. How hard is it to leave me alone and not stalk me? Just stop being a hyper-retard and stop. Go play pokeman and my little pony with the other little girls at your school.

I truly despise Dunning-Kruger champions like you. You really think you are some sort of hot shit because you post way too much on an rpg site taken over by 12 year old retarded edgelords you make laugh. You have failed at life in everyway possible. You are too frightened to leave your government subsidized apartment, too dumb to be able to play video games like a non-retard, too stupid to leave the adults alone, too low T to do anything but stalk people on a fucking rpg website, too immature and retarded to make anyone but a little kid as retarded as you laugh. Just a complete failure.

Now seriously, leave me alone. Again, do not quote me, mention me, reply to any of my posts, and for the love of God don't rating spree me and then get all butthurt like a retard and throw your helmet off in rage and make a post about how I gave you triple the negative buttons I did. Just fuck off you fucking moron.

You need a fucking Bruce tag you little low T bitch. I want to use your prostate like a punching bag for my dick you little pansy ass sheboy.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
I logged in and had a bunch from you stalking me. Pretend those say "Stop stalking me you fucking psycho." And seriously, how fucked up do you have to be to rating spree someone and then complain when they do it back to you? I've asked you a million times to leave me alone. Don't rate me, don't post on my page, don't add my name in posts, don't reply to me. Just fuck off. The above wouldn't have happened if you stop stalking me like a fucking lunatic. Leave me alone. You can keep pretending to be smart and know shit, and I'll ignorant retard ramblings, and you do the same.

How autistic does a retard have to be to call someone autistic for doing to her what she did to him? You fucking moronic nuCodexers are out of control.
honest to god i can't believe someone in this world managed to create a person that is in a perpetual state of butthurt about everything like you are, roqua

I can't believe this site has been taken over by retarded little edgelords. Here's a picture of you and your girlfriend playing your favorite videogame together like Low T champions.

:popamole::codexisfor::codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
I already found at least 3 broken quests in chapII. I also can't recruter Bartholomew after havin killed the trolls because he's just gone.
Not sure I want to continue until some serious polishing.
Which is sad because I am having lot of fun :(

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
ahem, correct thread this time

6qzXtDu.png

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Selective Channelling?

Selective bug methinks, i can easily heal enraged owlbears :(

Also my mage can't cast stoneskin for some reason, I click on the icon and then can't select anyone and nothing happens.

Last edited:

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
So I'm encountering my first persistent bug - Every time I enter the throne room, Bokken keeps coming to my throne, saying he's giving me something, not giving me anything, and leaving.
Not gamebreaking, but I'm still on patch 1.03. Will patching up to the most current fix actually improve things for me or make them worse?

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
So I'm encountering my first persistent bug - Every time I enter the throne room, Bokken keeps coming to my throne, saying he's giving me something, not giving me anything, and leaving.
Not gamebreaking, but I'm still on patch 1.03. Will patching up to the most current fix actually improve things for me or make them worse?
People stuck in throne room was mentioned in patch notes for 1.06

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Such a great teaser ...

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
People stuck in throne room was mentioned in patch notes for 1.06
OK thanks, good to know. Does it seem like the stacking bug is mostly fixed in 1.06, though? I haven't run into that at all in my version. I'd rather wait if it'll introduce that, but I'd rather not wait if I can get away with it.

panda

Savant
Also my mage can't cast stoneskin for some reason, I click on the icon and then can't select anyone and nothing happens.
You need ingredients for some spells. Stoneskin is one of them.

I also can't recruter Bartholomew after havin killed the trolls because he's just gone.
Assuming you checked inside of house/lab, maybe this is another timed quest. At least when i recruited him there was a line about "going to leave soon" at start.

Not sure I want to continue until some serious polishing.
Which is sad because I am having lot of fun :(
Yeah, same. I restrained myself for weekend but gave in yesterday only to find 2 new combat bugs (shatter defences allows character just plain ignore DEX on shaken foes and temporary keen weapon buffs, e.g. falcon aspect or magus enchantment, stopped working)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom