Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Dodo1610

Arcane
A leopard, ArchAngel? Are the Stolen Lands in a tropical region now, are they? :smug:
You owe me one, ArchAngel :happytrollboy:
Photo_2.jpg

Leopards used to live in Europe back in the stone age
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Ice_Age_leopard

Brancaleone

Liturgist
A leopard, ArchAngel? Are the Stolen Lands in a tropical region now, are they? :smug:
Photo_2.jpg

A lot of prehistoric felids of the kind currently living in tropical/subtropical climates used to lived in Europe. But apart from the snow-leopard, even standard leopards can be found nowadays as far north as Beijing.

Mortmal

Arcane
The other rpg , bard's tale 4, released this month is a broken mess too, cant play 15 min without getting an unity error.

Tell us more about these “Unity error[sic]” in an UE4 game.

While defending your credibility.
Oh yes that was an unreal one, can forgive me the mistake i switch between kingmaker and Pathfinder. BT4 fix seems to solve this today at least.Anyway good luck with this and good circlejerk.

hell bovine

Arcane
WTF, I tried something new on a hunch on my 3rd try of Stag Lord area
In cell of his father there is a empty chest. This time I decided to put some herbs inside and it had hidden items inside just like the chest in his old house
And you get a
Scroll of Stoneskin inside and wand of cat's grace :D :D

This game is awesome!
I fucking knew it, but every time I got there I had no herbs.
There are some herbs in one of the bags outside.

Turjan

Arcane
Photo_2.jpg

A lot of prehistoric felids of the kind currently living in tropical/subtropical climates used to lived in Europe. But apart from the snow-leopard, even standard leopards can be found nowadays as far north as Beijing.
Siberia says Hi!
information_items_850.jpg

Not many left though.

Last edited:

Brancaleone

Liturgist
Photo_2.jpg

Siberia says Hi!
information_items_850.jpg

Not many left though.
And by Siberia, we mean the Amur/Primorye region, which is basically the same latitude.

Brancaleone

Liturgist
And by Siberia, we mean the Amur/Primorye region, which is basically the same latitude.
Well, yes, it's both sides of the border. Siberia just sounds cooler.
I know, when I was a kid, because of bloody René Guillot and his "Grishka and the bear", I though that leopards and tigers were all over Siberia (and I thought that was the coolest thing ever). It was a bit of a disappointment to find out that they live much farther south (and east) than I had thought.

Israfael

Arcane
Apart from disappearing Linzi (had to go back to Olegs, it was faster rather than waiting 3 days), I got also another hilarious bug - i got attacked while resting on the map, so game loaded the random location, i killed the bandits and clicked back on camp. The screen went dark (I was 'huh'), party banter started, I heard the success chimes on food/camp checks and then nothing happened. Black screen with nothing, not even escape menu appears if you press Esc :lol:

Generic-Giant-Spider

Edit: I just started my game up. In my case, Tristian is gone. I kept Tristian in my last spot, which makes me suspect that everyone's last-spot party member disappeared. So.. what would've happened if you'd kept yourself in the last spot?

I'd need to go back in time and make sure my parents kissed at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance.

Shadenuat

Arcane
funzy trick with Arcane Bond:
u need some spell
- erase any spell from spellbook, like one of those you used
- memorize required spell instead
- restore it with Arcane Bond

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
WTF, I tried something new on a hunch on my 3rd try of Stag Lord area
In cell of his father there is a empty chest. This time I decided to put some herbs inside and it had hidden items inside just like the chest in his old house
And you get a
Scroll of Stoneskin inside and wand of cat's grace :D :D

This game is awesome!

Tried that on a hunch my last playthrough too. Happy to see it worked... just had to remember to split my herbs at the hut so I didn't dump both in the first chest.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
I have heard that bags that add weight limit was bugged.
Or at least their description.

Народное творчество.

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
Jl1QPEa.jpg

BR2CRlBq_zkf4HpHjp1NsliGcN-vapDR_6O8HHE-cHD_AkTaWnI311wEK9OBEZPxSL4LkEi2-HyQLjARs8AGQg

Amount of encounters won by just spamming Enervate: 1

necromancy is weak
1d4 damage vs something that can have up to 44 HD... Yeah, it is if you are looking at it that way. Enervation is good against enemies with class levels because they tend to be lower HD and Enervation can wipe out that in significant chunks.

Also, a negative level is -1 saves, skills, etc. Which inflated stats obliviate. Isn't the cascading effects of inflated stats fun?

Shadenuat

Arcane
Thing is many monsters have class levels, it's the way developers added difficulty to their basic stats. Dunno how much I drained from that thing, but after that it was a pretty quick deal with some spells, magic missiles and causing wounds. The HP drained can't be regenerated as well I take it.

Last edited:

Jinn

Arcane
Is anyone else waiting for the 22nd and beyond?

I restarted to re-roll my bard as a Thundercaller and fix some multi-classing with companions I was unhappy with. Stopping at the beginning of Chapter 2 until it's confirmed the game has been fixed, regardless of how long that is. So far I've gotten a good 50 hours out of it though, so I'm happy to wait for them to polish it up once I receive my barony. Was actually a lot of fun to play through the opening chapter again and see some of the C&C play out. What a beautiful RPG this is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom