Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Parabalus

Arcane
Make sure to visit Nettle's Crossing at the start. It will save you some time.

That's the one that perma exhausts your PC right? Is it viable to ignore it until you finish Ch1?

Actually, it triggers only when you rest the first time, right? Might delay it that way.

Shadenuat

Arcane
If one gentleman is trustworthy, you can indeed romance
Nyrissa
but you have to be good alignment, and yeah final act is more for goodies
just need to be good and flirt and says later in
Pitax Dream, you can tell her something nice and get some extra text quest clickings

that gave me a great idea for Evil playthrough however.

so we do all that.

and in the endgame, WE DUMP THEM
and make
her collect her 1000 grains AGAIN

I say is super variant.

Ruchy

Scholar
Harrim that dickhead is not adding his wisdom modifier to how many channels he gets. Stuck with 3 pretty annoying that is.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
That's the one that perma exhausts your PC right? Is it viable to ignore it until you finish Ch1?

Actually, it triggers only when you rest the first time, right? Might delay it that way.
The big issue is that Exhausting is pretty debilitating, and your PC will get no opportunity to sleep until it is resolved, which more or less means that you don't want to try to sleep, either, which means your other party members won't get new spells, even if *you* don't need sleep.

Just fucking go there, man.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
why even go there at all? confused by that...

on my time in chapter 1 I just happened upon some zombie dude who said to kill the stag lord and something about a spear? don't remember but I remember the quest popping up and talking about dreams no idea wtf they were on about... didn't notice any debilitating effects or anything, nor nothing about dreams. this was on release though maybe it was bugged dunno

Reinhardt

Arcane
There is PLENTY of time to do everything.

2w38glx.jpg

Parabalus

Arcane

The big issue is that Exhausting is pretty debilitating, and your PC will get no opportunity to sleep until it is resolved, which more or less means that you don't want to try to sleep, either, which means your other party members won't get new spells, even if *you* don't need sleep.

Hmm, I just successfully rested in Old Sycamore, didn't get the nightmares. Maybe it's area related?

Reinhardt

Arcane
Second. First one was few weeks longer but still more than month left before deadline. And i've spent lots of time exploring borders and trying to leave starting area

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
If I skip some optional quests in Ch1, can I come to them later? Don't want to waste time by backtracking to turn them in.

You have 90 days to beat the stag lord. That’s a lot of time. Really, you don’t need to rush unless you’re trying to get the +2 dueling sword that Lady Jamandi gives you for finishing the quest in 30 days.

Now that I know about that I will def have to do it. :mixedemotions:

What's the recommended route through Ch1?

I know that feel bro, autism is so draining... but we must prevail!

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Hmm, I just successfully rested in Old Sycamore, didn't get the nightmares. Maybe it's area related?

You will get random fatigue when resting unless you visit Nettle's Crossing asap. It's chapter/quest related.

Parabalus

Arcane
Second. First one was few weeks longer but still more than month left before deadline. And i've spent lots of time exploring borders and trying to leave starting area

The deadline is 30 days though.

You will get random fatigue when resting unless you visit Nettle's Crossing asap. It's chapter/quest related.

I had it on my first rest before (7 patches ago) when I did it on Fangberry cave, this time I rested in Old Sycamore without issues.

ArchAngel

Arcane
After so many hours playing this game I must say the worst "bug" this game has is the duration of loading screens. Even with game being on SSD it is becoming very irritating. If I didn't have a second monitor to watch shows/twitch or read Codex I would have put the game on pause until they fix this shit. Loading times were ok in Act 1 and 2 but after that it becomes more and more irritating.

Reinhardt

Arcane
If you do some basic stuff like don't pick up every piece of trash to sell for 1 gold so you don't constantly overencumbered, use camping resources for resting and so on you will have enough time to do main quest AND explore everything in 30 days.

Shadenuat

Arcane
One question I have is how do you get achivo for all kingdom stats on X.
Even with project working and everything not bugged I can only feel you might do it by precisely countering endgame death cards in Chapter 6 and continuing with upgrades. Otherwise there is simply no time.
And then there are 14 days extra upgrades too. And Curse projects.

Parabalus

Arcane
If you do some basic stuff like don't pick up every piece of trash to sell for 1 gold so you don't constantly overencumbered, use camping resources for resting and so on you will have enough time to do main quest AND explore everything in 30 days.

Yes, but it's not just 30 days for Ch1. There are fixed date events later on, so every second you save is precious. Is there a list somewhere?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom