Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Those soul eaters are annoying as hell and from what I saw in the SRD the "only the targeted character can attack them" isn't even in the rules.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Those soul eaters are annoying as hell and from what I saw in the SRD the "only the targeted character can attack them" isn't even in the rules.

It's just for the two special lesser soul eaters. This, and the fight after that is probably the hardest part of the tomb. Boss is a straightforward popamoler.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
That's only if they know the name of the person! You should have made better skill and dialogue choices to avoid this outcome!

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
That's only if they know the name of the person! You should have made better skill and dialogue choices to avoid this outcome!

I know. I chose the "hurr what do you mean?" option with the raven and Linzi the little bitch blurted out her name.
Also, and I've said this before, Mystic Theurge just isn't a very good class so I'm kinda at the mercy of the dice.

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Does it matter who you assign to the various positions in Pitax at the end of chapter 5? In particular I'm curious if who you assign as its viceroy/governor will have any effect on later quests or kingdom events.

Sòren

Arcane
So how do you get from worried to stable except the 1000 bp feast?

i wondered about that too and spend a few weeks stabilising my kingdom. i just used the advisors with the highest rolls for problem solving and after a while it increased on itself. i think it depends a lot on the success rate of your regent (and decreases with failure). bankruptcy is a factor too.

ArchAngel

Arcane
My main is an archer ranger. I used Longstrider on him and kited the shit out the soul eaters :D

Efe

Erudite
Does it matter who you assign to the various positions in Pitax at the end of chapter 5? In particular I'm curious if who you assign as its viceroy/governor will have any effect on later quests or kingdom events.
in last chapter irovetti kills whoever you assign so i guess its pointless. didnt see any ending slides about pitax either.
thieves guild might count as "supporting bandits" for evil economy bonuses though i never tried that

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom