Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Codex Fundraiser - Join The Codex Crusade

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
a6xBsnv.png
Whoa! I like this one! Good job Shadenuat!

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
Hi, my country's currency is currently worth dogshit in USD and I'm not particularly wealthy, so of course I'm considering donating. Does the $55 tier come with shipping included or will that be a separate charge? If included, I'll regret the whole $55, if not, I'll just regret the $40 tier.

EDIT: Never mind, looks like it's included. Cool. I'll regret this...

Disappointed edit: Cockblocked by PayPal. Argh!

Last edited:

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Man, I hope the additional romance stretch goal is reached!
:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues::mhd:

I'll gladly upgrade my pledge to €105 for the physical edition + dice tower if it gets us closer to reaching $5000 but my mind won't allow me to pay $25 for shipping.

Last edited:

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
There are 12 days left until the end of the Kickstarter campaign. Owlcat might take a while to launch their PayPal portal afterwards, and even then we could probably keep running for a while longer. It's ultimately pretty arbitrary. But right now I have it set to end two weeks after the Kickstarter campaign ends.

Word. I'll toss in before this thing is over with.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I put 40$, just to be clear it's for the "Premium digital download" tier. ( that one that says 40$ or more on the official kickstarter page )

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Upped my pledge to 40 USD.

If we nearly got the Goal I might be inclined to put another bit up to the Beta tier (99 USD)

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
My goodness, looks like we made it.

I guess I can bump up the goal to $10,000?
I think you should probably keep your feet on the ground and see if you can get to 6K first.

Plus... I don't know if "we" get anything extra by going even higher.

But... I mean... if we/The Codex do/does... by all means. Let's do it.

Later edit: Infinitron just pushed it to 10K. This man is insane.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't expect to actually raise that much, but it is the last remaining Kickstarter tier (I'm not just plugging in random values here)

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Is it recommended to also back the kickstarter so that one can recieve all the updates? Because I guess you wuold be missing out by only being a codex backer

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Is it recommended to also back the kickstarter so that one can recieve all the updates? Because I guess you wuold be missing out by only being a codex backer

You won't be notified about updates by email if you don't back the Kickstarter. You can still read them obviously. If that's important to you, you can just throw $1 at the Kickstarter to get the emails.

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
There is really no other way to donate other than paypal ? I'd rather back from here instead of kickstarter.
Also, how much dorarus for digital + beta + alpha tier?

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
There is really no other way to donate other than paypal ? I'd rather back from here instead of kickstarter.
Digital + Beta is 99 USD
Alpha is another 15 USD above that

Note that Alpha is add-on and doesnt include beta. So you can say, get the lowest tier + 15 USD for alpha but you won't get access to beta

golgepapaz

Augur
Digital + Beta is 99 USD

Note that Alpha is add-on and doesnt include beta. So you can say, get the lowest tier + 15 USD for alpha but you won't get access to beta

So I am guessing there is an option for donating for alpha add-on after making initial backing since there isn't any option for it on the main page?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Digital + Beta is 99 USD

So I am guessing there is an option for donating for alpha add-on after making initial backing since there isn't any option for it on the main page?

fcef2ab75bf2a080f7e31f868354c766_original.png
Second row on the right.

BTW, it's possible that the alpha will actually turn into the beta when it comes out, so if you don't care about all the other stuff in the $99 tier then all you'd need is the alpha addon. Somebody should ask the devs about this.

Last edited:

golgepapaz

Augur
BTW, it's possible that the alpha will actually turn into the beta when it comes out, so if you don't care about all the other stuff in the $99 tier then all you need is the alpha addon. Somebody should ask the devs about this.

Yes, I don't and that's smart. 114$ is like more than a quarter of the minimum wage here. :hero:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
BTW, it's possible that the alpha will actually turn into the beta when it comes out, so if you don't care about all the other stuff in the $99 tier then all you need is the alpha addon. Somebody should ask the devs about this.

Yes, I don't and that's smart. 114$ is like more than a quarter of the minimum wage here. :hero:

I'm sure Pink Eye can get us the answer to this question. If you pledge for just the basic digital download plus the $15 alpha addon, will the alpha turn into the beta when the beta comes out?

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
>If you pledge for just the basic digital download plus the $15 alpha addon, will the alpha turn into the beta when the beta comes out?
I don't think so. But I will try to spam them about this question.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom