Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Kickstarter Update #53: New Playable Race Poll

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Owlcat Games; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

As you may recall, one of the Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous stretch goals was for a new playable animal race - Kitsune, Catfolk or Ratfolk. Backers would get to decide which one in a post-campaign poll. Well, the time has finally come. The poll is on Owlcat's forums and is open to everybody who has backed the game, including slacker backers. The latest Kickstarter update has the details. I quote:

Greetings Pathfinders!

When it comes to character creation, there’s no such thing as too many options. We know just how much many of you love the character creation process, and how important it is to make your beloved character in every detail, bring them to life, and fully embody them throughout the whole adventure. So it is only natural that you’ve all been eagerly awaiting the poll to decide the new playable race, which we announced some time ago as one of our Kickstarter campaign stretch goals.

Finally, the time has come to choose your candidate for a new in-game playable race! Who will it be? Catfolk, Kitsune, or maybe Ratfolk? Let the showdown begin!

Starting from now, each backer can participate in the special poll and vote for the new playable race that they think best suits our next game. The slacker backers also get to vote, so if you missed the Kickstarter campaign, you can still participate in the poll if you support us on the backer portal: https://wrath.owlcatgames.com/preorder. The voting will last for a month, until the 30th of June, and take place in a special section of the forum: https://forum.owlcatgames.com/t/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous-vote-for-the-playable-race/20295

Don’t forget, you can always discuss the poll on our Discord server or any other social platform! To encourage a lively debate, we’ve added three new Discord emotes for you—one for each candidate.

Go wild! Let everyone know why your candidate is the best.
Go forth and vote, Codex backers. I'm sure you can figure out which one of those three options is the most Codexian.

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
gas all furries

i don't even care enough about this stupid shit to bother registering on their forums

deuxhero

Arcane
Should have gone with the Bestiary 3 Catfolk design instead of Kajiiti
Catfolk_Bestiary_3.jpg

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
LOL they won't let me log in. Apparently my backer portal account and login isn't valid for their furry forums. And when I try to make an account it says it will send me a login email but doesn't.

Russian amiright.

4too

Arcane
‘Sweet Jane’ Moment

Not sure how time allocation is at your drive way.

30% at this facility claiming Covid 19 quarantine, 3 confirmed infected over 3 months.

Most of the missing are the ‘youth’ not the target demographic for the last gasp on a respirator.

Guess I can enjoy the over time.

Meanwhile.

Can get 30 spam a day at the e-mail used for KickStarter, still a lot of Nigerian Princes on the hustle.

Constant narrative at Kickstarter page about not being able to access Pathfinder forum much less register.

Not sure I got time to shuffle through 100’s of e-mail spam for a derivative of a lost memory, this game.

Not the first time have chosen to pass on a KickStarter game. No good deed goes unpunished, ;)

So while i drive to work this dark am will be listening to old tunes …

Lou Reed Lyrics:

Some people like to go out dancing
And other people, (like us) they gotta work
And there's always some evil mothers
They'll tell you life is full of dirt.…

4too

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Always the races that can have tits and ass added to them, amirite? LOL

Well with the improved modding capabilities (assuming it is now possible to easily add new models to the game), there will probably be a fuckton of nude and skimpy armour mods for Wrath.

Loverslab is probably salivating in anticipation, and if Kitsune wins, probably the furfags also.

This is incidentally another reason why rat needs to win.

AndrewCC

Educated
Haha. Where are your Russian saviours of RPGs now, Codex?
Have they announced the transsexual party member yet?

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Bros, if you're having trouble. Ya gotta email them directly and also private message the Community Managers on their discord. The is their email: team@owlcatgames.com This is their discord: https://discord.gg/2xBfAv
https://discord.gg/2xBfAv
If you're sending them email put Race Poll in subject.

Send a message to Mortheim on Discord. He is Owlcat Game's Community Manager.
aGMRzIg.png

There is also another person who goes by the name of WoodenDragon. That person is also a community manager. If you see them online. Send them a message too.

In order to send someone a message on Discord, ya gotta right click their name, then click message. If all else fails, create a new forum account on their official website: https://forum.owlcatgames.com/

Then message Mortheim: https://forum.owlcatgames.com/u/mortheim/summary

Shadenuat

Arcane
Senko san had too much effect on population worldwide. Horned Rat just can't fight something like that and is in retreat.

Too bad my dreams of skaven cavalry no come to be

Rat King

Educated
Senko san had too much effect on population worldwide. Horned Rat just can't fight something like that and is in retreat.

Too bad my dreams of skaven cavalry no come to be
If the kitsune race were just humans with fox ears and tails I wouldn't even be mad tbh, now they're just disgusting ass furries though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom