Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Galfrey is a Paladin. Arueshalae WAS a deranged psychopath but is not anymore.
Is Galfrey a "full-fledged" romance, though? Also, some people might not want their perfect flower of a waifu to have been less than perfect in the past.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Arueshalae WAS a deranged psychopath but is not anymore.
I wonder if it will be possible to turn her back to greatness.
It wasn't in the tabletop. In the game you can push her in either direction.

Galfrey is a Paladin. Arueshalae WAS a deranged psychopath but is not anymore.
Is Galfrey a "full-fledged" romance, though? Also, some people might not want their perfect flower of a waifu to have been less than perfect in the past.
I obviously don't know the answer to that question. And that's their problem.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
So this dude?

sosiel_vaenic.jpg

And he is also original Paizo character

I dunnooooo

i am making evil party gg.

The Paladin is a paizo insert, and we know how it turned out in PKM. I don't remember cleric, wasn't it an Oracle and some kickstarter goal?

MVP Booter?

Seelah will be same with Dirge Bard.
u know I am a purist and will never touch class slider on first unfair playthrough

I’m down with that dude. Looks like some of my neighbors.

As for Seelah, I’m sure you’ll really be hurting with a Pal riding a Smilodon in a campaign vs Demons.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
What do you think will happen if you romance Gallifrey and she becomes old? We saw a portrait of her where her age shenanigans are reversed. I hope they don't deny my love for her just because she looks a little old. At least We don't have to worry about any moral implications with her, whether she's old or not

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
this is some bullshit, why can't I fuck the orc?

they did this bullshit last game where you can't romance valerie, even though she was the best option

The Decline

Arcane
this is some bullshit, why can't I fuck the orc?

they did this bullshit last game where you can't romance valerie, even though she was the best option

That seems to contradict my playthrough where I was railing her everytime we came back to the capital. I even got a hand knitted shirt out of it.

Kaivokz

Arcane
Here's a hot take
One of my exes used to say this whenever she was going to be condescending or otherwise make an emotional appeal without much substance. Is there some kind of secret training you guys get, or is it from cosmo?

b9aabe72c6e51560dea6906456f7652a_original.jpg

This girl looks no more like a child than a 250 year old elf matron.

Kaivokz

Arcane
stop trying to justify your need to fuck mentally 9 year old this is a family forum, we banish the pedos behind a paywall
Are you a woman, too? Must be. I salute your protective instinct.

But I’m not saying anyone should have sex with mentally handicapped, I’m saying Ember does not appear to be a child and so having an initial attraction to her is as natural as having an attraction to any adult-appearing-woman with stereotypically beautiful features.

p.s. elves are gross

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom