Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron

purpleblob

Savant
Does anyone know if there is any documentation about how the army combat system works (what the situation rolls mean, etc.)?
I think I have a basic understanding just from dicking around with it but nothing deeper than that.

Do you have access to forums or discord? There is a link to the rough army management guide but you need to link forum and/or discord access to your backer portal.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
A shame we're locked into Metallic Dragons instead of Chromatic.
It sucks ass to be locked to Gold Dragon. I was hoping to make a Dragon Bloodline Bloodrager into Dragon Disciple Dragon, but Gold Dragons are meh.

You oughtta call that build Dragon To the Third Power.

It could only truly be realized if they introduced Kobolds or Dragonborn.
It was fun at first, now it's getting a bit too autistic for my tastes.
dCYN277.png

Last edited:

Rat King

Educated
A shame we're locked into Metallic Dragons instead of Chromatic.
It sucks ass to be locked to Gold Dragon. I was hoping to make a Dragon Bloodline Bloodrager into Dragon Disciple Dragon, but Gold Dragons are meh.

You oughtta call that build Dragon To the Third Power.

It could only truly be realized if they introduced Kobolds or Dragonborn.
It was fun at first, now it's getting a bit too autistic for my tastes.
dCYN277.png

Yup, 2 weeks and your unbridled retardation already broke me. Good job. :negative:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
They have 1 week then. Unless they've decided to add them all? Which tbh I'd rather get only the rats and feel the kitsune tears. The urge to populate the game with mutant furry filth would be lower too.

Reminder that this is what furries are actually like -

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
All the categories in the "no" section are of equal strength to this particular person perhaps (and it's in alphabetical order). I don't know, trying to understand this type of deviant mind is a challenge. And yes, this isn't an out-of-context pic, this is what furries are normally like. Trust me, I deal with them by proxy all the time because a friend of mine writes furry erotica for money. It gets even worse tbh. I suppose the saving grace is that it's all fiction.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
They have 1 week then. Unless they've decided to add them all? Which tbh I'd rather get only the rats and feel the kitsune tears. The urge to populate the game with mutant furry filth would be lower too.

At least, if foxes or cats win the poll, we will be able to kill them and bathe in their sick blood.

fantadomat, I feel the need to assure you that in no way I want to actually hurt animals, I just don't like them when they have human legs and an unhealthy passion for butt-plugs. As proof, here another picture of my loved undecapitated cat:
cTA92C2.jpg

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

At least, if foxes or cats win the poll, we will be able to kill them and bathe in their sick blood.

fantadomat, I feel the need to assure you that in no way I want to actually hurt animals, I just don't like them when they have human legs and an unhealthy passion for butt-plugs. As proof, here another picture of my loved undecapitated cat:
cTA92C2.jpg
Your cat looks like a little bitch

Rat King

Educated
All the categories in the "no" section are of equal strength to this particular person perhaps (and it's in alphabetical order). I don't know, trying to understand this type of deviant mind is a challenge. And yes, this isn't an out-of-context pic, this is what furries are normally like. Trust me, I deal with them by proxy all the time because a friend of mine writes furry erotica for money. It gets even worse tbh. I suppose the saving grace is that it's all fiction.
I have a friend who was a furry and he still subjects me to their visual torture from time to time, so I understand your pain.

cTA92C2.jpg
Your cat looks like a little bitch
ALL cats are bitches.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

cTA92C2.jpg
And yet,you post a pic of stalking some random cat with impure intends,clearly a serial catnapper!!! Also posting pictures of future victims is messed up mate.:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom