Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Sjukob

Arcane
Here's to hoping Beta is more refined than Alpha.
As usual, the real beta test will start once the game gets released.

As for the game related info:
https://www96.zippyshare.com/v/nlTkYnBt/file.html <--- Everything that you can find about the game on 4chan collected in one package. I've already posted most of it, but may be you will find something new for yourself. Doubt that I'll have anything else to post until they transition to beta.

Sjukob

Arcane
Lol, didn't know someone was compiling all that stuff. Good job.
Oh, I didn't do a thing expect copying links provided by others. Some other guy compiled all this stuff.
fSVDOmv.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Haha. I don't remember. Was that post made in /vrpg/ or in my threads - /crpgg/? I know a lot of the "datamining" was occurring in my threads for a bit.

Sjukob

Arcane
Haha. I don't remember. Was that post made in /vrpg/ or in my threads - /crpgg/? I know a lot of the "datamining" was occurring in my threads for a bit.
The first one, I have no idea what your /crpgg/ threads are.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
>doesn't know what /crpgg/ is
*ahem* time to make the best god damned advertising speech ever. Ladies, Gentleman, those in between; I present to you. The best thing since the creation of apple cider. /crpgg/. What is this you ask? My threads that I've been pushing on 4chan for almost half a year now. We have...
A community site:
ShoeHxN.png
A list of games with ratings:
1aNJGJV.png
That's it really. Nothing special.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Some of them haven't been rated. Others have. Some have only been rated by one person. Fun fact, a lot of people actually haven't played these old games....

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Here are all the cute banners. Some I made myself, others, anons made.
BnZk5lr.png

71d2m8X.png

EkApEcF.png

BwrmViE.png

l5ZymOj.png

unYMcHN.png

avNpS7n.png

SqUkvNg.png

798XUgu.png

XaGIu6U.png

D2DcwZI.png

6QxzAya.png

tccr7yA.png

2zf990m.png
Obviously most of them are Pathfinder inspired.

It took me forever to figure out to get them to change when you refresh. I'm not a programmer at all. So I had do a bunch of reading online to get it to work. But man oh man, it was awesome getting it to work.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Xamenos I finally figured out how keep the threads alive. By doing lets plays. Instead of spamming the threads with Anonymous Wife Scholar It caught on, and other anons are also posting about their experiences too. One anon finished up his Ultima lets play:
Fknb4PY.png
yZPB2GW.png
nz8FHo1.png

Another is posting about his Fallout 2 experiences - he hasn't finished it yet. I myself finished up my Age of Decadence lets play. I did multiple runs and posted about all of them! Before that was my Icewind Dale Heart of Fury solo run posting. I did Heart of Fury starting at level one - it was an awful experience! Don't recommend. I did it because I'm retarded. Currently doing Chalice Iron Man runs! How exciting. After that is Dark Sun posting! So yeah, the /crpgg/ threads are still going strong.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
No one actually rated the DOS game.. I guess people didn't like it, or didn't want to talk about it. We're going to rate DOS 2 next. Should be *very* interesting to see what kind of opinions people have on that game.

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
This is what our list of games with ratings looks like:
oIbimyp.png

Yeah I know, we basically stole the idea from the Codex.

You rated ATOM as superior in every aspect to BG , in writing and combat to BG2, and in writing and content (what does it mean for you anyway?) to PF:KM.
Any rating is subjective, but this sounds like a random numbers assignment.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I didn't create the rating systems, nor did I rate most of the games. I think I rated a couple of games. Anyways, the list was created by an anon. Who did a good job on it. It generates discussion and participation, which keeps the threads bumped - which keeps the threads going.

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
How fast you've turned from "we have" and "our list" to "it's not me, it's the anons".
Well, if the main reason for that list is to "bump the thread" it's not more valuable than an average troll post.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Well yeah. It's a *we* project alright. Because *we* contributed towards it by providing thoughts, opinions, and ratings.

>How fast you've turned from "we have" and "our list" to "it's not me, it's the anons".
*You* asked me a specific question about a certain element of it. I could not provide a satisfactory answer after thinking over it. It's not my pet project. That was my correction. Because, like I mentioned, I didn't create it. You can go on the /crpgg/ thread and ask the creator him/herself. They're in the thread right now posting about video games. My pet project was the /crpgg/ repo itself. I can however answer any questions on that, if you want. Since that one is my pet project.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom