Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Thonius

Arcane
It's about how the model looks from an intended angle (from the top) not in the inventory screen. Sorry boichek, gotta have those big hands

Sjukob

Arcane
Here's some trickster stuff I haven't posted before:
1610370685358.png

1610370751064.png
Dreadful carnage trickster is ought to be pretty hilarious.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
That's just stupid.

At Persuasion 1 you don't even need Carnage because you get proc at beginning of combat. Then Persuasion 2 just isn't even playing the game unless they crank mob morale levels way up. The Will Save should have the -10 or -20 malus that the other Trickster abilities get.

This game is going to be so much fun. All of those broken abilities to mix and match! I just wonder how long it will take for all of them to be ironed out so that they function as intended. There are so many exception, changes, and additives that QC has to be a nightmare. I'm really looking forward to playing an arcane trickster with the trickster mythic path. I just hope I'll be able to somehow splash in those OP azata favorable & zippy magic feats.

Lamiosa

Educated
About the trickster stuff,
We will start fighting mostly mythic beings after chapter 3, so I guess they should have things like Rupture Restraints (removes cc as a free action)
but yeah, if owlcat hopes to give us a challenge in the late chapters they will probably have to abuse multiple phase bosses, immunities and who knows what else.

Desiderius

Patron
My playthrough with the Arcana thing not only did it give you an additional +1 but that value stacked with the original value. So if you found a +2 sword it ended up being +2 +3 = +5 etc... This also stacked with Magical Weapon, Greater which functioned like Magical Vestment in P:K.

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
What do you guys think about making a build with Thug and Dirge Bard? I don't have the alpha.

Desiderius

Patron
Don’t need Thug. Dirge is busted. Gets free Fear/Undead spells and DC on those spells scaling with level (as does your Intimidate bonus) so splashing isn’t very good.

The Hellknight also gets the Thug effect if you’re into that.

Lamiosa

Educated
Admin hinted on discord that the beta just entered internal testing phase... so looks like 1 - 2 weeks.
man, is it normal to have grown-ass adults talking about romances and using emotes in every sentence? I think my iq will lower to 70 if I stay longer there. 4chan is starting to look like a land of enlightenment :obviously:

Dodo1610

Arcane
with the beta we will get some cavalry action?
A dev said earlier today
"Beta will not be feature complete. MOST features will be complete."
No details yet though, so who knows

WTF, Someone should send them the Wikipedia definition of the Beta phase
Beta, named after the second letter of the Greek alphabet, is the software development phase following alpha. Software in the beta stage is also known as betaware. A Beta phase generally begins when the software is feature complete but likely to contain a number of known or unknown bugs

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom