Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pen and Paper Age of Decadence

Simur

Barely Literate
Hi! Are you still running this campaign? I'm about to do something similar but using Cypher System, and taking the lore of AoD as the background. Any resources or ideas you might have generated for your table will be greatly apreciated :)

Stormcrowfleet

Aeon & Star Interactive
Developer
Hi! Are you still running this campaign? I'm about to do something similar but using Cypher System, and taking the lore of AoD as the background. Any resources or ideas you might have generated for your table will be greatly apreciated :)
Kind of.

I had to cut it off because of the group. So I switched to a West Marches campaign following an OSR D&D game which features many of the lore and location of AoD. I don't have much to offer I'll say. I mainly used it for fluff and level design. Cypher system could probably be easy indeed, and the fluff regarding artifact and such is cool to build around in AoD. Another possibility would be something like GURPS since it follows the "skill heavy" approach of AoD.

Good luck with your project !

Simur

Barely Literate
Oh, tough luck man. Glad you are anyways running something else!
I chose Cypher mainly because i'm trying to go for a flexible narrative system for me and my players, and the artifacts/cypher thing can be easily adapted to AoD. I'll only tweak around combat, with some extra rules for weapon type and so.
I'll be anyways using the maps you posted of Teron and so, they are gorgeous (and i still remember some of the french i learned in the past, so no problems there). Thanks a lot for replying!

Stormcrowfleet

Aeon & Star Interactive
Developer
I chose Cypher mainly because i'm trying to go for a flexible narrative system for me and my players, and the artifacts/cypher thing can be easily adapted to AoD. I'll only tweak around combat, with some extra rules for weapon type and so.
I'll be anyways using the maps you posted of Teron and so, they are gorgeous (and i still remember some of the french i learned in the past, so no problems there). Thanks a lot for replying!
If you can understand French, I can send you my "Campaign book" to see what I gave my players at the beginning. Also I can send you the maps and picture I have. Send me your email address by pers message.

Simur

Barely Literate
Hey, i'd love that! I'm not sure how can i send you a message
If you can understand French, I can send you my "Campaign book" to see what I gave my players at the beginning. Also I can send you the maps and picture I have. Send me your email address by pers message.

Hey, that would be awesome! I'm not sure how to send a message here though, searched on your profile for a while and did not found the traditional ''send PM'' button. Mine's nicolasbriozzo@gmail.com

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom