Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW People Can Fly is back

Baron Dupek

Arcane
http://peoplecanfly.com/people-can-fly-is-back/

Without Adrian Chmielarz on the board, can they do good games without him? His recent accomplishment - Vanishing of Ethan Carter and then - stalking eveyone, who wrote a review of the game. Then answer to racist mumbo-jumbo in Twitcher3 from potato perspective.
They also grabbed Bulletstorm IP back, so we can finally see what happened after
Cliff-hanger.

PS. Prince&Coward on GOG plz.

Riskbreaker

I do hope that their next FPS, if it is an FPS they aim to make, will feature actual level design.

Starwars

Arcane
Yeah... Bulletstorm had a lot of awesome shit in it. The weapons were extremely fun and the skillpoint system was great as well. But the corridor feel of the game was terrible.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Meh. Wake me up when Looking Glass is back.
eVdeZqu.jpg

A horse of course

Bulletstorm: 5hrs of fun
Redditlands: 60hrs of aggressive stage 4 leukemia

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
People praising Bulletstorm? The end of the Codex truly is upon us.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Why the hell you'd want to play it is beyond me though.

To learn the history of popamolism of course. Mother of all Popamoles, who spread the disease.
It's shouldn't be painful lesson, when you have 400+h in Skyrim like most people here. At least GoW2+3 have more polished gameplay.

Perkel

Arcane
??
Bulletstorm was mainly singleplayer game. Multiplayer mode was joke.
Yeah it is papamole done right.

Serano i think is one of the best written characters in games:

His cringeworthy slurs simply works for his character.

Also word in which game take place is awesome in its design. It is desolated resort city from which people evacuated rapidly.
Especially later leves show this with staircases full of bags and stuff leaved behind.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom