Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware PF: Kingmaker EndlessDungeon mod

John Keel

Savant
You have no ideas what's in the bag for this mod, soooooooooo much shit is gonna change :)
ps: thanks for testing it !

John Keel

Savant
If you can go to lvl floor 7-8 it'd be great !

At some point you MAY encounter some chair strolling around, don't be afraid of it it's very friendly !

John Keel

Savant
Modders fixing developer failures, ah the wonders of PC gaming
Endless is a major failure on their part...

But holy fuck PF:KM is basically open source at this point so thanks owlcat

It's going to take a lot of time, tears and sweat but I'll be able to do pretty much anything I want with it.

edit: Total party wipe, floor 4, got buttfucked by necromancers + werewolfs and a random rogue mite, QQ

ps: Maybe buy some fire/acid flask .... and don't sell your torches :D

Last edited:

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Spider swarms are suffering from a visual glitch:
JtemzXR.png

John Keel

Savant
It's not really a visual glitch, it's the 'special' corrupted texture used in Endless by default, just mean it's an upgraded mob.

As of now, I sadly don't have control over it :/

John Keel

Savant
The dragon sells some acid/fire flask ^^

BTW, it's undocument but some short term buff 1min per lvl are now 10mins per lvl (shield of faith, magic shield etc..)
The duration displayed in the spellbook is the original, but if you mouse-over the buff it shows proper duration

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
The dragon sells some acid/fire flask ^^

BTW, it's undocument but some short term buff 1min per lvl are now 10mins per lvl (shield of faith, magic shield etc..)
The duration displayed in the spellbook is the original, but if you mouse-over the buff it shows proper duration
Yes, I noticed that. I don't know how I feel about that change. But your the developer here. It's your mod. I would like it if it wasn't changed, but meh. It doesn't bother me.

Last edited:

John Keel

Savant
It's not meant to be part of the mod, it was some test I did for myself... will remove at some point

OP update with v2:

Changes:
-push the mobs to floor10 approx.
-Added some unique named NPC, familiar faces to fight against
-Added some unique loot for lvl 1-7

Needs a new game , do NOT update the mod mid playthrough.

John Keel

Savant
I am loving this mod!
Glad you like it, altho I would not call it a mod yet, it's more of a proof of concept ^^

Shit's gonna be sooooooo good in a few months I think :)
Truly replayable DnD Dungeon delving, that's what I'm aiming for !

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I know you said that you have no plans for difficulty. Buuut, it'd be awesome if you could allow enemies to pre buff, and increase the health pool of enemies. Just something to consider ^^

John Keel

Savant
It is on my roadmap, the only thing I care about atm is implementing a robust algorythm to fully generate and populate the DLC with thousands of different npcs.

Then it's going to be AI tweaking/difficulty etc....

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
It is on my roadmap, the only thing I care about atm is implementing a robust algorythm to fully generate and populate the DLC with thousands of different npcs.

Then it's going to be AI tweaking/difficulty etc....
Cool, aw man, I'm excited for this mod. The potential for the mod, is endless.

John Keel

Savant
Sweet !
The early spider swarm can be a bitch yeah, but once you know they exist in the mod, buying flask before entering floor2 makes it more manageable.

Depending on party comp, I think there's a worst mob to fight early on than swarm though, but that's like 1/60 to see it

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Sweet !
The early spider swarm can be a bitch yeah, but once you know they exist in the mod, buying flask before entering floor2 makes it more manageable.

Depending on party comp, I think there's a worst mob to fight early on than swarm though, but that's like 1/60 to see it
>but that's like 1/60 to see it
Oh dearest me.

John Keel

Savant
Will you post a link to source repository?
Dude, I upload shit without testing it and version my stuff V2 like some crazy german scientist.

D'you think I have anything close to a repository :D?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom