Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Phantasmagoria

The scene isn't erotic, and the guy isn't suggesting people skip it for that reason ("It’s presumably to clumsily underscore how much of a monster he’s become"). He's saying it should be skipped because it is

triggering

iirc this happens right before the chase scene. I'll try to find it on a LP

edit: that was fast. Description of the video says it was already "aah the infamous "rape" scene xD" back in 2009, so this point of view is pre-clownworld. :M

also, someone in the comments apparently doesn't know boxers have an opening for the cock to come through so they probably pull their underwear down to their knees to pee, which is the really disturbing piece of information I got from this video.

Last edited:

Beastro

Arcane
He's saying it should be skipped because it is

triggering

I understand that, I don't get why beyond being a wilting lilly who can't face things he dislikes. That's the point I made about the scene, it's in a cheesy 90s video game, but of all the things for such a game to have in it, it has a decent, earnest attempt to show rape as it is.

To use this ilks words, it was "brave and daring" to do, even if I don't look on it exactly in that way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom