Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Game News Pillars of Eternity Making Of Documentary, Screenshots, Interviews

Discussion in 'RPG Codex News & Content Comments' started by Infinitron, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Roguey Arcane Sawyerite

Roguey
    Yeah I guess I was just lumping in "anti-poe goals" along with all the other stuff.

^ Top  
  2. Crescent Hawk Arbiter

Crescent Hawk
    Game looks pretty good, its exactly the high fantasy BG fans want. I woder what their next propject will be.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. MrMarbles Arbiter

MrMarbles
    Sawyer's explanation of soul magic in the Gamereactor UK interview is fantastic, it should give even the most hardened and crusty rpg-fans nerd chills:bounce: In terms of lore, it's a good way of explaining different ways of casting, and it seems to tie in well with the general storyline.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Rean Codex Grammar Police Patron

Rean
    Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
    Gamereactor interviewer seemed like a bro. Reminded me a bit of Daryl from The Walking Dead.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. LeJosh Savant

LeJosh
    :hmmm:

Haven't posted in months but this post: too edgy for me from Double Fine's best cheerleader.

On topic it's been a long wait from their 2012 KS, many a shit post but it's been beautiful watching the 'dex froth at the mouth since day 1.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)