Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity Making Of Documentary, Screenshots, Interviews

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Pause minimization = groggy? That seems pretty orthogonal to the grognard/joisseur divide
Yeah I guess I was just lumping in "anti-poe goals" along with all the other stuff.

Crescent Hawk

Cipher
Game looks pretty good, its exactly the high fantasy BG fans want. I woder what their next propject will be.

MrMarbles

Cipher
Sawyer's explanation of soul magic in the Gamereactor UK interview is fantastic, it should give even the most hardened and crusty rpg-fans nerd chills:bounce: In terms of lore, it's a good way of explaining different ways of casting, and it seems to tie in well with the general storyline.

Deleted member 7219

Gamereactor interviewer seemed like a bro. Reminded me a bit of Daryl from The Walking Dead.

LeJosh

Savant
Staglands looks like shit by the way. :M

:hmmm:

Haven't posted in months but this post: too edgy for me from Double Fine's best cheerleader.

On topic it's been a long wait from their 2012 KS, many a shit post but it's been beautiful watching the 'dex froth at the mouth since day 1.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom